Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

I absolutely loved the Casablanca and Woman of the Year posters!

The Shaggy Dog poster was funny and a little surreal. :)

Kyle, does the increasing regularity of posters here mean that you're closer to having your computer ills fixed?

P.S. Late Merry Christmas! I got hit with a cold Christmas Eve and have spent much of the last several days sleeping. :)

> {quote:title=Minya wrote:}{quote}

> P.S. Late Merry Christmas! I got hit with a cold Christmas Eve and have spent much of the last several days sleeping. :)

Sorry to hear that, Minya! Guess you really did "catch the bug", heh? ;)

(Just a reference to the *Love Bug* poster)

Hi there Mlle. "UnderTheWeather" -

*Kyle, does the increasing regularity of posters here mean that you're closer to having your computer ills fixed?*.

No. It was all part of the spirit of giving this holiday season.

Sorry you were knocked out by "the crud". And here I thought Northwesterners were hearty (or is it hardy?) stock. Glad you are on the mend...just in time to return to work, I bet. Ugh!

Thanks for the Christmas wish. Let me wish you an early "Happy New Year"!

Kyle In Hollywood

*No. It was all part of the spirit of giving this holiday season.*

Ohhh. Well, God bless us! Everyone! :)

*Sorry you were knocked out by "the crud". And here I thought Northwesterners were hearty (or is it hardy?) stock. Glad you are on the mend...just in time to return to work, I bet. Ugh!*

Northwest girls ARE hardy and hearty! :) Well, usually. Luckily I was able to send it pretty much on it's way. I can almost breathe again. At least it's a short week due to New Year's.

[Photobucket]

This is what the inside of my head usually looks like.

*And I didn't? Thanks a bunch, Rio. Now give me back my sleep!*

You really want me to be sick that badly? :(

*I wish mine was.*

Just do I what I did. Throw back a couple of Nyquil gelcaps with some water. It will knock you right out. I don't normally recommend self medication (I don't like having that stuff in my body, but I hate being sick even more), but you sound very ummmm, sensitive right now. :)

I loved the New York vs LA set!

Randolph Scott looks a little too "OMG, it's totally a hanging!!" in his poster. :) I can't imagine what the artist was thinking.

And as for Chaplin-I've never seen him look so macho! :)

Bon Soir Mlle. Minya -

Glad you found the "LA vs. NY" images fun. I like the idea behind the series. Somehow I knew that image from *Them* would come in handy one day.

And don't forget to catch (or record) the Pirate film Sunday Morning. TCM has even added a Pirate short!

CaptainKiddsTreasure

*And don't forget to catch (or record) the Pirate film Sunday Morning. TCM has even added a Pirate short!*

I saw that! Luckily I still have space on my DVR after recording the Looney Tunes marathon Cartoon Network showed on New Year's day. :) I watched some of it this morning whilst I ate breakfast. It was like being a kid again (not that I ever stopped watching it). The only thing that was missing was the Bay City Rollers PJs.