Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

>>Bologna, huh? Great, you realize you've just made me want to run to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich?

I must have made myself hungry as I just heated up some leftover ravioli.

I love B movies, at least the more inventive or goofy ones. Especially the series films such as those in the Lone Wolf, Boston ****, Crime Doctor, The Saint, The Falcon or Bulldog Drummond series.

I adore the Fox Charlie Chan, Mr. Moto and Cisco Kid films and anything in the Universal horror canon.

"B" film noir is another favorite of mine, I often find them more interesting than the more celebrated "A" level features. Anthony Mann, John Sturges and Richard Fleischer got their start doing those things so there's often some indications of talent even on such small budgets.

*"I'm glad you posted that Kyle-I thought that the Sag Awards were on tomorrow and I would have missed it."* - Mlle. Minya

Hi ya "Mam-zelle."

Just to set the SAG thing straight, TCM salutes James Earl Jones tonight. The SAG Award Ceremony /TV Show is Sunday on TBS and TNT.

Kyle In Hollywood

*Just to set the SAG thing straight, TCM salutes James Earl Jones tonight. The SAG Award Ceremony /TV Show is Sunday on TBS and TNT.*

Oh you sly thing!!!!

I remember hearing Sunday, but once I misunderstood what you meant, my brain apparently decided to mess up completely and go with Saturday instead. My brain is a constant menace to me.

*"My brain is a constant menace to me."* - Mlle. Minya

Cabin Fever?

Did you know TCM is showing *April In Paris* in April? Guess TCM is giving you a sendoff! And I am planning to give you one too. (Is it true that Good Girls Go To Paris? And will you be looking for A Little Romance with a French Bogart lover?)

ALittleRomance_LC

BTW - Ever see the poster for *The Thief Of Damascus* (Saturday AM on TCM)? Better make some room around the fire pit.

Kyle In Hollywood

*Cabin Fever?*

No, just your average, run of the mill stupidity. Well, maybe a little cabin fever. I'm ready for Spring to get here. Actually if we could just get a day over fifty five degrees, I'd probably weep in gratitude. I did see some shoots starting to peek out of the ground, so that's good, but on the other hand, I may have killed my hydrangea. I absolutely love flowers, but I have no talent for keeping them alive. Life really is an ironic river, isn't it? :)

*Did you know TCM is showing April In Paris in April? Guess TCM is giving you a sendoff! And I am planning to give you one too. (Is it true that Good Girls Go To Paris? And will you be looking for A Little Romance with a French Bogart lover?)*

A. No, I didn't know! How sweet of them to think of me! Did you put TCM up to this, now that you're like *this* with Robert Osborne(imagine fingers crossed)? ;) They did a little Paris bit not too long ago and of course I had no room on my DVR.

B. I don't know about *Good Girls*, but I'm certainly going. :)

C. I'll look for *A Little Romance* (it cracks me up to see Diane Lane this young), but I'll settle for kissing a Frenchman in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower.

*BTW - Ever see the poster for The Thief Of Damascus (Saturday AM on TCM)? Better make some room around the fire pit.*

Eeeeee! I looked on the Googles for an image, but could find none. It will be a delightful surprise. I heart you.

> {quote:title=hlywdkjk wrote:}{quote}

> And will you be looking for A Little Romance with a French Bogart lover?)

> ALittleRomance_LC

That is one of the loveliest movies ever! Laurence Olivier was so charming in that one, and Broderick Crawford was his best sly self! I love that movie. :x

*"Hmmm, I love the hearts used in place of the letter O in Gary Cooper's name."* - Minya

If I didn't know better I'd say one of the "Coops Girls" designed that poster. Maybe I'll cross-post it to that thread. And the Torture Thread too...just for good measure.

Kyle In Hollywood

And just when did this thread "jump the rails" for you?

Ohh, it jumped the rails with all the Coop and Ford posters last year. But I stuck it out. I

was referring to your changing the thread to "once-in-a-while" due to "technical difficulties."

I'm now enjoying the "once-a-day-and-sometimes-more" poster gallery. It's back on track.

Poor Jules and Jim.