Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

*"What a creative poster pairing, Kyle! Her Gilded Cage and "Back in your gilded cage, Melanie Daniels." Nicely done!"* - FrankGrimes

Thanks. I am glad someone has noticed that some forethought went into the selection of the Pre-Oscar and Post-Oscar pairings . But I think today's pair is the most "inspired". It made me grin to match them up.

I was also fond of pairing *The More The Merrier* and *The Unholy Three* - but I scuttled that one to save the images for another day.

Kyle In Hollywood

What? It's Friday the 13th and there's no poster a broken mirror or a black cat or someone walking under a ladder? :)

I'm just joshing-Topper is one of my favorote movies and I love this poster.

Be careful out there today-whatever you do, don't go camping. :)

Heh, good point about Friday the 13th. ;)

I like the artwork in the *Topper* poster very much. I don't know whether these foreign posters typically took the artwork that was provided to them by the studios or if they commissioned a local artist to do it. But, either way, it looks great.

Buster Keaton... love him. Hat or no hat. :P

*"Not only did you just make my day (as I suspect you knew you would) you made me forget about being sick..."* - Mlle. Minya

Sorry to hear you're "malade". Rest up. I hope you are up dancing on the table tops soon.

And for the "purists" -

film_posterFeb15b