Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Kyle-

I had to look at this for a while before I figured out why it was so familiar-it reminds me so much of the Boris Karloff Walking Dead poster (with a splash of The Mummy) from the beginning of your thread. Is it the same artist, I wonder?

Anyway, this is another great poster. :)

What will the next hundred years bring to mankind?

I for one hope it includes those new style togas for men that I see in the right hand corner. Oh, and less reality television.

Fantastic poster! :)

*"Those might be my favorite two posters on this entire thread, Kyle! Loving the "All Singing. All Dancing. All Legs" Festival so far."* - patful

Well, that's kind of a surprise given all the posters that have been posted over the past 18 months. Glad you are enjoying the start of the Festival. It will last for a few more days.

And maybe one day I'll have a reason the post the poster for some Sci-Fi film that was done by Antonio Vargas. Very Odd, that one.

Kyle In Hollywood

*Well, that's kind of a surprise given all the posters that have been posted over the past 18 months.* - Kyle

I spend too much time around squirrels and have acquired their lousy memory. If you haven't guessed, I like legs. :-)

*"Gams - from Italian "gamba", from Late Latin, hoof "* - patful

I guess that leaves out "gamine" as being derivative of "gams". Gamine and hoof have nothing to do with one another. But a gamine and the ladies of these posters... Well, that's quite possible.

Glad you liked today's selection. There's still a few more to go.

Kyle In Hollywood

*"No, I've taken control of Kyle's computer, and am showing legs until I tire of them. Muahahahaha..."* - patful

OK. So, what are you waiting for? You've had a whole day to put up some "pins".

Kyle In Hollywood