Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

My day felt slightly out of whack with no entry yesterday. Was that some kind of April Fool's joke? :)

Today's poster is another lovely image in one of your best series yet.

Guest Programmer week is getting closer! I can't wait to see your segment!

*"My day felt slightly out of whack with no entry yesterday. Was that some kind of April Fool's joke?"* - Mlle. Minya

No. Just couldn't get into the Forums yesterday morning to post so I "took the day off."

*"Today's poster is another lovely image in one of your best series yet."*

Thanks. I have actually had these images "ready" for over a year. I was just waiting for the "right" time to put them up.

*"Guest Programmer week is getting closer! I can't wait to see your segment!"*

What? Oh, yeah. It is. But the really big news is someone special is going to PARIS this month!WooHoo!

Kyle In Hollywood

*It's the fishnet stockings she's wearing that got to you.* - Kyle

And the hair...and the hat...I've always been a sucker for the flapper look. Just born in the wrong decade...

Mind if I add to your cache, Kyle?

I'm a B movie poster collector/trader and especially love "bad girl" images:

DefiantSM.jpg

I love the tagline, "A panorama of abnormalities" and the girl fight in the corner. This one got snagged up almost immediately, I'm sure the bra showing is a big part of it.

If you like the flapper "style", it's quite easy to replicate without drastic bobbing your hair. My hair is longish, but with a definite step "cut" along the ears. I tuck the long stuff up in a cloche with just the spitcurls showing-instant flapper!

kyle... it's a good thing i checked in, you're an upcoming GUEST PROGRAMMER? CONGRATULATIONS!! i'll be sure to tape it, i hope you had fun doing it!

and i hope you got a chance to 'plug' this excellent thread on your segment!

Oh Kyle, you're the most. :)

Every time I tell someone that I'm going to Paris, I recieve a serenade. It's been pretty nice.

I think it just finally hit home yesterday that I'm really going. Three weeks from now, I'll actually be there. Jeekies!

But as I look at this poster, I realize that neither of the dresses I'm bringing have skirts that flare this much-I'll have to do something about that if I'm to *display the proper amount of joie de vivre!

*No pun intended. :)

Message was edited by: Minya