• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

hlywdkjk

"I love this thread!!! Kyle I love the Hard to Handle poster."

Hi Kim. Glad you are enjoying it.

"Did you get a copy of Picture Show?"

Yes. It is on my bookshelf right next to my copy of "The Absolut Book" which contains many of the Absolut Vodka Bottle-shaped advertisements popular in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Kyle In Hollywood

That Absolute book is cool. There should be an Absolute TCM!

I love that Picture show book! I also have the Leading Men and Leading Ladies books which are super cool. I also got a sneak peak at TCM's next book. It is going to be like the Leading ... books but for famous screen couples.

marcco44 & FrankGrimes -

That is a petty nice Rebecca poster - though the original scanner had a bit ot trouble "stitching" the image together and matching the color quality from the two separate scans of the total image.

mr6666 -

Nope. No political film posters for Super-Duper Tuesday. Maybe for Election Day in November.

Glad to know you all are keeping an eye on this thread and enjoying it.

Kyle In Hollywood

I guess I missed that Helen Hayes appreciation thread. Thanks for letting me know.

I did notice that Helen Hayes got top billin' over that insignificant Gary Cooper fella. And don't tell me he was just starting his career. I'm not listening!

Watch This Space.

Do I need to put on lipstick?

Even if I don't, I always Watch This Space.

Archived