Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Ha! :D :D :D

The rest of my house is filled with Merimekko type fabrics - well, maybe not quite so modern, but there are bright yellows, greens, blues and corals, very much in the color range of your Mutiny on the Bounty poster, only brighter. I have to reign myself in somewhere and try something different. And besides, I need a calm place to escape to when I want to be.... well, sedate...... :)

Gosh. Such a reaction.

And I thought everyone would be disappointed I didn't post an image from *The Greatest Show On Earth*.

(Yeah, right.)

Kyle (No, I really don't have one from the DeMille film) In Hollywood

*"The From Here to Eternity poster is beautiful! Thanks for the encore posting of that one!"* - lzcutter

You're Welcome. "The Italians" always seem to get alot of attention.

It was one of the earliest postings to this thread and in need of some attention itself. So, I have uploaded a new, larger version with some color adjustments made. You can access it by clicking the image below.

Film_PosterSUTSxxx

Enjoy.

Kyle In Hollywood

I think it is a pretty impressive image too. Glad you liked it.

And here I was thinking you were going to make some pithy comment about the co-star Ann Richards.

Kyle (Loved the Texas Richards) In Hollywood

Message was edited by: hlywdkjk

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> I've never seen that post for 3 Godfathers...very interesting. Very dark.

Miss G - Dark - but that little baby's hand reaching up to his scratchy chin lightens it up.

Kyle, Thanks for waking up so early to bring these to us (or it may be getting to bed late - what do I know?)