Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Wow, Chief, that poster for *Three Godfathers* is great! I love the dichotomy between the baby and Wayne, especially with the baby reaching up to touch Wayne's face. The lower section of the poster with the rousing street scene serves to remind us that Wayne's character is not normally a good guy.

Also, the *Searchers* poster is very, very dark- very much like the movie.

Great selection of posters, as always!

Thank you kindly!

*It occurs to me a gentleman like Coop would never think of doing such a thing.*

Considering Coop's reputation as a ladies man ( some of it very true), I would be surprised if he *didn't* check out her assets.

> {quote:title=lzcutter wrote:}{quote}

> *It occurs to me a gentleman like Coop would never think of doing such a thing.*

>

> Considering Coop's reputation as a ladies man ( some of it very true), I would be surprised if he *didn't* check out her assets.

Well, maybe I don't know as much about Coop as I thought I did. ;)

*Well, maybe I don't know as much about Coop as I thought I did.*

What's that famous line from Shakespeare:

"Get thee to the library!" (or something like that).

Anyways, biographies and autobiographies are a great way to supplement your movie watching experience. It's even better when you know the back stories to the films and stars. (with apologies to Slim.)

> {quote:title=lzcutter wrote:}{quote}

> Anyways, biographies and autobiographies are a great way to supplement your movie watching experience. It's even better when you know the back stories to the films and stars. (with apologies to Slim.)

Lynn,

No arguments there. :)

I think in this particular case, though, it may have had to do with too idealized a notion of what a gentleman is supposed to be like. Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I don't think a gentleman should ever allow himself to glance at a woman a certain way, unless they're in a relationship. ;)

> {quote:title=HollywoodGolightly wrote:}{quote}

>Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I don't think a gentleman should ever allow himself to glance at a woman a certain way, unless they're in a relationship. ;)

Or at the very least not get caught in the act! ;-)

> {quote:title=Scottman wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=HollywoodGolightly wrote:}{quote}

> >Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I don't think a gentleman should ever allow himself to glance at a woman a certain way, unless they're in a relationship. ;)

> Or at the very least not get caught in the act! ;-)

:P

Nice Bite the Bullet poster we have today. I'd never seen the Italian poster for it. Coburn sure seems to be having fun in it. :)

Great *Dorian Gray* poster, Kyle. And thanks for the archived *Tenth Avenue* , too, though I was hoping you had a nice copy of the elusive three-sheet. I must keep searching, must keep searching...

*"Great "Dorian Gray" poster, Kyle."* - patful

Thanks. Glad you like it but it is disappointment for me.

Of all the films showing for Angela Lansbury's SUTS, not one poster for today's films featured her prominently in the image. I think today is the only day this month when I had to resort to using a poster that didn't feature the day's star. Being the stickler that I am, that just irks me. (At least, I assume that is supposed to be Donna Reed "lounging" in the chaise lounge.)

*"I must keep searching, must keep searching..."*

I may be sitting on some images you will enjoy when they get posted (think urchin in a policeman's cap) but that *Tenth Avenue* piece isn't one of them. I do have some stills that might interest you though. Maybe I'll send them to Mongo for him to use in "Candids".

Kyle In Hollywood

Message was edited by: hlywdkjk

*...not one poster for today's films featured her prominently in the image.* - Kyle

I noticed that too. Guess she wasn't considered a classic Hollywood beauty, though I found her quite attractive early on.

*...think urchin in a policeman's cap...*

Could be a loooooong wait to post that *Big City* image, unless you have inside info about future schedules. Picture poor Pat jumping up and down in anticipation for the next six months, cruel man!

Message was edited by: patful

*"Could be a loooooong wait to post that Big City image, unless you have inside info about future schedules."* - patful

Sorry, my pal. _Nothing_ (Nada,Zip,Zilch or Bupkis) to report about that.

*"Picture poor Pat jumping up and down in anticipation for the next six months, cruel man!"*

Now don't over-exert yourself. Why don't you sit down and read a book.

Project1

Kyle In Hollywood

*...sit down and read a book.* - Kyle

Well, at least I can smile at the Hirschfeld. Thanks. Did you do the work on that? Very nice. I'm used to seeing Barrymore looking over her shoulder.

> Of all the films showing for Angela Lansbury's SUTS, not one poster for today's films featured her prominently in the image. I think today is the only day this month when I had to resort to using a poster that didn't feature the day's star. Being the stickler that I am, that just irks me. (At least, I assume that is supposed to be Donna Reed "lounging" in the chaise lounge.)

>

Kyle, is that what she is doing - lounging? I've never seen Angela Lansbury or Donna Reed like that before! That likeness, whoever it is, certainly looks enhanced a bit.

I couldn't get the *Manchurian Candidate* poster to open - maybe it's just me. I finally got to see it (the movie) today.

Message was edited by: cinemafan to clarify just what I finally got to see

*"Kyle, is that what she is doing - lounging? I've never seen Angela Lansbury or Donna Reed like that before! That likeness, whoever it is, certainly looks enhanced a bit."* - cinemafan

Well, I'll admit. I've never finished watching the film. I got bored rather quickly. So I am not sure what that image is all about. Maybe she is "swooning"?

*"I couldn't get the Manchurian Candidate poster to open - maybe it's just me."*

No. It was my fault. And I have corrected the problem. You should be able to access the larger image now.

Kyle In Hollywood

*"Well, at least I can smile at the Hirschfeld. Thanks. Did you do the work on that? Very nice."* - patful

Yes. Just fooling around today. Thanks!

And I now have a reference for you and "the urchin".

Now I Get It...

I think of you more "Beery" than "Barrymore" anyway.

Kyle In Hollywood