Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle In Hollywood's CENSORED Poster Gallery

Chief,

Interesting poster for *The Outrage*. Laurence Harvey tied to a tree, Eddie G gets a picture that looks like him, the drawing of the girl sort of looks like Claire Bloom but is that really supposed to be Paul Newman trying to garrote her? Because that drawing looks nothing like Newman. Weird.

And the drive-in posters are great! **** is Charles "Buddy" Rogers (ie, Mary Pickford's hubby) doing producing *High School Hellcats*?

Message was edited by: lzcutter

*I heard she was going to the Drive-In with you. You didn't forget to let her out of the trunk, did you?*

Don't you two start with me. :)

I see that I will be doing quite a bit of right click saving with your latest gallery. Yay!

Chief,

That *Hot Rod Gang* poster is cool. Gene Vincent in the cast and he sings! Looks like four songs, too. The print is kind of tiny on the song list but it would be great if one of the songs was Be Bop.

Another one produced by Charles "Buddy" Rogers and starring John Ashley!

I love the cut line on *Hot Rod Girl* - Are These Our Children!

And *Hot Rod Rumble* the non-names on the poster should have been a clue that the babe on the poster was probably the best thing the movie had going for it.

Would be great if TCM could get some of these relics of another era for *Underground*.

*"You know darn well that any gal with sense wouldn't be caught dead with me."* - FG

Only because you'd be too cheap to pay for her ticket and try to sneak her into the Drive-In by putting her in the trunk of the family's Oldsmobile.

Kyle In Hollywood

Only because you'd be too cheap to pay for her ticket and try to sneak her into

the Drive-In by putting her in the trunk of the family's Oldsmobile.

:D Times are tough!

I hope we get told to stay on-topic by a fellow board member. That would be classy.

I want you to know, I continue to check out your thread... daily. Thank you for your

gallery and your genuine kindness, creativity, and humor. You, my friend, are

classy. There's no phoniness with you. It's just a damn shame it cannot be said for...

The show must go on, despite some of us being attacked, day in and day out. Kudos

to you for keeping it going and keeping some of us going.

By the way, I like Watership Down and I loved The Grapes of Wrath poster.

*"That "Hot Rod Gang" poster is cool. Gene Vincent in the cast and he sings! Looks like four songs, too. The print is kind of tiny on the song list but it would be great if one of the songs was "Be Bop"."* - lzcutter

I had to look up a larger image to get the titles myself.

Gene Vincent sings in the movie but not Be Bop. The titles in the poster are -

Dance In The Street

Baby Blue

Lovely Loretta

Dance To The Bop

Click here to access the LARGE version of the poster yourself - if you'd like a really big copy.

HotRodGang1958_LRG

Kyle In Hollywood

*"Thank you for your gallery and your genuine kindness, creativity, and humor."* - FG

Thank you! Impressing (or amusing) you is always in the back of my mind when preparing images for this gallery.

*"You, my friend, are classy. There's no phoniness with you."*

Shucks. You know who you sound like with that, don't you?

Copy of ToCatchAThief_LC

FG channeling Jessie Royce Landis. Who would have believed it?

The only thing you left out was "He's a real man."

Rather than chasing the ice princess, maybe you really should be Mother's "toyboy". As you said, "Times are tough."

Kyle In Hollywood

hey Kyle, I saw the name Rebecca Welles on the poster for *Juvenile Jungle*, and at first thought it was Orson's daughter. Turns out there is an actress, born in 1928, with the same name. Orson's daughter would have been 14 at the time of *Juvenile Jungle*.