Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My personal experience with The Master

Alfred Hitchcock has touched my life in hundreds of ways. He has provoked many thoughts , activities and believe it or not precious moments for me . His droll sense of humor is just the start of my acclamations. Giggle giggle giggle. For fifty plus years I'm giggling. At the man Hitchcock at the stories he has written and even while reading his monthly publications. I am nearly 60 and my grandmother who helped raised me loved him too. We watched a daily dose of black and white Hitchcock. During those episodes we laughed and peered into the tv while watching for the inevitable climax. We compared it to jumping or falling off a cliff. So I have continued loving him (yes I state it that way) with my aunt who is 85 years old . We love Mr.Master of Suspense and will continue until we go on. Never a year has passed that I have not enjoyed many of his films and his tv show. I watch them unfold afresh each time. As my maturity level increased so did my appreciation. North by Northwest seemed even more of a masterpiece. And how I indulge in The Man who Knew too Much I'm closing for now because I could go on for hours .

• Like 4