Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Everyone ! I have a small doubt. What should we do for the Week 6 Fan Panels ? It is just that I am confused about what to write and I noticed this assignment today. It will be a great help if anyone could clear my doubt for this assignment.   :)  

Hello Everyone ! I have a small doubt. What should we do for the Week 6 Fan Panels ? It is just that I am confused about what to write and I noticed this assignment today. It will be a great help if anyone could clear my doubt for this assignment.   :)  

Hi Rejana,

It's not an assignment. It is an opportunity.

I am looking for proposals for additional Hitchcock topics that students in the class will present in the last week of class. We have many Hitchcock experts, film scholars, professors, teachers, writers, industry professionals, etc. participating in this course, and I am interested in having students with knowledge of a unique Hitchcock topic to present to the entire class in the last week.

Hope that helps clarify what I mean by fan panels. This is not like a regular student paper or assignment, so there is nothing to write if you don't want to present to the entire class. And even if you submit an idea, there is no guarantee you will be selected to present. Only 3 students in the entire class will be selected to be on the fan panel. 

Put another way, with so many Hitchcock experts connected this course, this is a chance to hear more voices beyond Dr. Gehring and myself. 

Best, Prof. Edwards

• Like 2