Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

Now you gave it away! :)!! But I see you had to, Face in the Crowd? Didn't that come on a few months ago, either on TCM or somewhere, and they interviewed Anthony Franciosa ? And you got a little behind the scenes look. I LOVE the end of that movie- but I wont spoil it for those who haven't seen. All I can say is- I love the "canned" applause . I hated seeing my favorite sheriff be a bad guy- but it was cool for a change.

Sorry guys . I am really sick with cellulitis ( bacterial infection of the skin ) and have been in the hospital and am going back so I am out! So sorry. I'll try again another day if I get an answer right. Please whomever reads this I pass the torch to you....please take over and start a new movie.

I am back everyone, and since no one continued,I will resume! Thanks, you guys are so sweet. :) I have a check up with my regular doctor tomorrow- and despite fevers and body ache and so on.... I am back home and have wonderful medications! Teehee. OK. Here goes!

**refresher***

Clue#1-a nurse

Clue#2-a mean nun

Clue#3-the Navy

Now Clue#4-Christmas presents under the tree

It looks like you've got all of us thoroughly stumped, Shaina. Need more clues! Oh...and about that "B>O "stuff", it happens for some people every now and then, but usually goes away on it's own accord in a minute or two. Many mystery's still abound with this Jive Platform. Hope you're feeling better every day! ;)ML