Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

littletramplover

gwtwbooklover, congratulations to you! :)

youare indeed correct Shadow on the wall 1950

this is a nail bitter even til the end when the actual

killer is revealed!!!!!!! must see film hope tcm shows

it soon feels like Hitchcock but isn't great film noir

your round & thanks for playing..... lolite.

No that is not it. Man, I've tried to log on and something wouldn't let me. Finally here I am. Shadow on the Wall what a movie Nancy couldn't tell that little girl to just say No. Now I can watch Nancy on films and seperate her from being the prez wife but Reagan I couldn't seperate him from the presidency except with the movie he made with Flynn where they were behind enemy lines. I did alot of shouting at the TV during Shadow on the Wall like don't leave that child in the tub! Go back. Go back! Anyway I'm sorry I'm so late at starting again we've been house hunting but nothing yet. CLUE#2-you break my motorcycle you fix it

Hello-fellas?? CLUE#4-This movie has a classic movie star. There is a budding romance but the father doesn't approve. And the leading man finds himself in love a situation he's not use to and the need to be helpful and unselfish which are new emotions for him since he is a loner. It's just always been him and his bike.