Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
littletramplover

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure 44 was Hank Aaron's number, and of course Daryl Strawberry. But I don't think they were in any classic films.

My heart is racing. If the next response isn't correct, I believe you'll be the first win the Classic Film 21 Questions, duffylab. I think it's a movie that I'm not familiar with, so I save the last response for someone else. Good luck to the final try, and congratulations to Mr. Lab!

hey metsfan wasn't Daryl Strawberry # 28 and by the way I 'm rooting for the Cardinals but I think the Mets will win

And now, the answer (drumroll ....) Tall Story ( Warner Brothers 1960), starring Anthony Perkins (as Ray Blent, Custer College Basketball Star who wore Number 44), Jane Fonda (her first film role), Ray Walston (as Professor Sullivan), Anne Jackson (as Myra Solomon Sullivan), and Murray Hamilton as the Coach who hoped to be hired by Michigan State.

Cute "old school" film of college life ... philosophically light years away from another movie about undergraduates released the same year, "Where the Boys Are."

Let's go Mets.

So "Hanoi Jane" and "Norman Bates" outdid us! ( Can't stand either one ) Congratulations as in White Heat " Made It Ma Top of the world" I guess you start a new one and go for two. I'll root for the Mets because Willie ( Great Yankee Second Baseman ) is the manager. :)

Aftermath