Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

metz........AHHH So!.........So Sorry!...Wrong guess as usual..you like man who throws up in Church...Must sit in own Pew!

Consult with Son # 3...for next clue..."No tickee no Shirtee".....( "Yankee Soldier...surrender or Die! ,,Stay out of North Korea!.......Please to continue to waste your time & money in Iraq!" )

Maybe George Bush Jr. Son # 1 of Fool George Bush Sr.......help you like he help Americans during Hurricane in New Orleans in 2005! Maybe George Bush Son # 1...Brother Jeb Son # 2 can fix contest like he did in Florida during 2000 Elections, in honorable State of Florida!

Clue # 6. - "The Wrong Man"

Bartlett

and now the thread...she is working!! it is working.!...be careful bart on those political wisecracks.. or i will make you drink a glass of lake ronkonkama..water and that will put an end to your postings...forever..LOL ......metz

korean war vet

and now the thread...she is working!! it is working.!...be careful bart on those political wisecracks.. or i will make you drink a glass of lake ronkonkama..water and that will put an end to your postings...forever..LOL ......metz

korean war vet courtesy of harry s truman

korean war vet courtesy of harry s truman

korean war vet courtesy of harry s truman democrat

korean war vet courtesy of harry s truman democrat

and now the thread...she is working!! it is working.!.....no its is not working. be careful bart on those political wisecracks.. or i will make you drink a glass of lake ronkonkama..water and that will put an end to your postings...forever..LOL ......metz...................... korean war vet(over 50,000 dead )courtesy harry truman democrat

metz:

I am not talking about the "Police Action" ( That's what they called it back in the 50's)..I am talking

about the present Wacko ( 2007 ) heading North Korea!

I think we should send that fat broad Barbara Bush there!

With her compassion of the Hurricane Victims in mind back in 2005 we should send her to North Korea! ( She complained that the people of New Orleans were ruining the state of Texas and asked when they were going to leave! ) With her as our ambassador..we won't have any more trouble with those North Koreans...they would agree to anything ...just for her to leave their country!

Bartlett