Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

metz:

I am not talking about the "Police Action" ( That's what they called it back in the 50's)..I am talking

about the present Wacko ( 2007 ) heading North Korea!

I think we should send that fat broad Barbara Bush there!

With her compassion of the Hurricane Victims in mind back in 2005 we should send her to North Korea! ( She complained that the people of New Orleans were ruining the state of Texas and asked when they were going to leave! ) With her as our ambassador..we won't have any more trouble with those North Koreans...they would agree to anything ...just for her to leave their country!

Bartlett

metz:

I am not talking about the "Political Action" ( That's what they called it back in the 50's)..I am talking

With her compassion of the Hurricane Victims in mind back in 2005 we should send her to North Korea! ( She complained that the people of New Orleans were ruining the state of Texas and asked when they were going to leave! ) With her as our ambassador..we won't have any more trouble with those North Koreans...they would agree to anything ...just for her to leave their country!

Bartlett

metz:

I am not talking about the "Policel Action" ( That's what they called it back in the 50's)..I am talking

Bartlett

Maybe George Bush Jr. Son # 1 of Fool George Bush Sr.......help you like he help Americans during Hurricane in New Orleans in 2005! Maybe George Bush Son # 1...Brother Jeb Son # 2 can fix contest like he did in Florida during 2000 Elections, in honorable State of Florida!

Clue # 5. - "The Wrong Man"

Hilarious, if it weren't so tragic for everybody else. W was the Wrong Man, now wasn't he?

metz...I meant the "Wacko" heading North Korea Now! ( 2007 )

Not "The Police Action" ( Do you believe that is what the United Nations Called it in the 50's? )

When we lost all those fine Americans killed for an ungrateful Country ( South Korea! )

Bartlett

I think with all the... #$%##$%%$... Duplicate posts on this... #%$@##$%$.... Message Board....I'll Recap the.... #@$$#@%%$.... Clues! :

1. - "Marriage IN Mind"

2. - "A Good Substitute"

3. - "The Hen House"

4. - "A Fainting Spell"

5. - "A Diamond Pinky Ring"

6. - "The Wrong Man"

7. - "A Lowly Butler

And to answer CineSage jr...George "W" is now a "Lame Duck" but for eight ( 8 ) Years...he had a "Lame Brain!"

Bartlett

bartlett ..only two people are participating in TWO threads (the only active threads on the board)

classic 21 ... bart and metz 30-60s .. bart and metz..//the other threads are 'dead"

what the hell lets forget it for a while unless you want to keep going ...i am just about fed up

i dont think its worth our time anymore ..all the fun has gone out of it

and no one seems interested......

metz

Your right I think that "New Smell" that was mentioned in General Issues, on August 30th, 2007, was a "**** In the Wind"

This has become a MAJOR FRUSTRATION ON THE TRIVIA BOARD and as you suggested...What the hell? Game called because of rain. To prove it the answer to the current 21 Questions was "North To Alaska" with John Wayne...Stewart Granger...Fabian...Ernie Kovacs and Capucine.

These boards are as dead as can be ...if you ever have a trivia question PM me.

It is no fun anymore and I am "Pulling Out" thanks to those Jerks at JIVE SOFTWARE :P

You win You Bastards :P !

Best Wishes metz

"Later"

Bartlett