Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

The correct answer is THE WHOLE TOWN'S TALKING, which was posted in other threads here. So we are closing those threads and going back to this one. I will try to come up with a new movie as soon as possible.

No, but you did look in the right place for that clue. Look again.

Last clue for today:

Clue 3: If you're going to make a declaration, it's the 12th word. Then place it after the answer to Clue #1.

Sorry, metz, not ALL THE KING'S MEN. But you seem to know WHERE to find the clue.

Recap of clues so far, before I post another:

Clue 1: A1, S8, Sub 11, third word

Clue 2: This clue can be found in 1K 8:37 and 1K 18:2.

Clue 3: If you're going to make a declaration, it's the 12th word. Then place it after the answer to Clue #1.

Sure.

Clue #1 = WAR. From Article 1, section 8, sub-paragraph 11 of the Constitution Of The United States.

Clue #2 = FAMINE. From 1 Kings, chapter 8, verse 37. KJV Bible.

Clue #3 = 87 years ago (1921). From Lincoln?s Gettysburg address. Four score and seven.

Clues 1 and 2 are the names of two of the four horses of the apocalypse from the Book Of Revelation. The other two are STRIFE and DEATH, depending on which Bible you use.

Nice clues.

Regards

Message was edited by: Metry Road

Actually, I was going for WAR meaning World War I ... since clue #3 is the word "one," found in the Declaration of Independence. Clue #4 (you said #3) I assume clinched it for you. Nice job of detective work.

It is your turn to make up clues now :)

Yes, got clues 3 and 4 mixed up. I just got home from work and my brain is mush. An adult beverage will fix that in no time.

Okay scsu1975 let's see you wrap your brain around this one.

#8. A legendary lawman and gunfighter.

Regards