Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

littletramplover

Ok so what's going on? Who's on First, What's on Second? Are we done? Is someone else doing a different 21 Q, *WHat, WHAt, *WHAT?????** *Someone tell me please!!!!*

_You have to envision *Bugs Bunny* saying this in one of his mad craze when he lost it!!_

Ok so what's going on? Who's on First, What's on Second? Are we done? Is someone else doing a different 21 Q, *WHat, WHAt, *WHAT?????** *Someone tell me please!!!!*

_You have to envision *Bugs Bunny* saying this in one of his mad craze when he lost it!!_

Well done scsu1975, you'd make a good detective.

I only had 10 clues, Edward Binns and Joseph Sweeney made very few movies, most of their work was for TV in the 50's and 60's.

If you want to put the others out of their misery, and show everyone what a smartypants you are, tell them how you got there.

Your turn

Regards

#3 Psychiatrist made me think of Lee J. Cobb in THE THREE FACES OF EVE, but I couldn't get anywhere with that and the other clues, until #5 Sponsor to an alcoholic and small screen slob, which made me think of Jack Klugman (from DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES and TV's Odd Couple). Since I have seen 12 Angry Men multiple times, and just recorded it the other night, I made the connection. Then I realized you were giving us the juror numbers for the clues. Hence, juror #8 was Henry Fonda, who played Wyatt Earp in MY DARLING CLEMENTINE. That was enough to clinch it. I hadn't made the movie connections for juror # 11 (George Voskovec) and juror #10 (Ed Begley).

Now I need to think about another movie. If someone else wants to jump in while I put one together, by all means, do so.

Rich

George Voskovec played the psychic Peter Hurkos, consulted by the police in 'The Boston Strangler?.

Ed Begley was the organizer of the bank heist in ?Odds Against Tomorrow?. I think this movie is on TCM this month.

All the actors in '12 Angry Men' were excellent. But for my money, Lee J. Cobb stole the show. He was never a 'Movie Star', but he was one of the finest actors this country ever produced (how many 'Movie Stars' can say that?).

Regards

Message was edited by: Metry Road