Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

16 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

nevertheless, it is undeniable that the past 500 years of western civilization have it's foundations in Judeo-Christian morality which explains the full-time resentment and hostility of godless progressivism.:D

Nevertheless that forgets the un known millennia before that of whatever mundo jumbo foundations that we all "freely believed in happily. 

I doan have to prove God.

that evidence will be forthcoming.

indeed, not only is it not wise to take offense at the ignorant folly of the faithless but it is important not to take it too personally.

for God causeth it to rain upon the unjust as well as the just.

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

Retired 3-star General Mark Hertling slams Donald Trump's "jackassery" http://bit.ly/2DO5Xwq 

Dsb2cs2XQAEvFbt.jpg

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

JUST IN: President Trump told the top White House lawyer in April that he wanted to order federal prosecutions of Hillary Clinton and James Comey, The New York Times reports https://cnn.it/2R5YR9i 

DsevGJvW0AAhfhX.jpg

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Joyce Alene Retweeted Michael S. Schmidt

No President should try & use DOJ & the criminal justice system to punish political opponents. It’s not how our country works. Trump is dangerous, even more so because the GOP Congress won’t do anything to hold him accountable.

Sadly, this is nothing new from him. Same old story with a President who believes he’s above the law & the country should be run for his profit & benefit. He dishonors the oath of office.

15 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Sadly,  this is nothing new.  

I agree with that.   So why even mention it??????  

Another example of fake news;   what Trump wants to do,  isn't the same as him actually doing something (which would be real news).

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Another example of fake news; what Trump wants to do, isn't the same as him actually doing something (which would be real news).

Yep. What happened can be news; what is happening can be news.

Trump-haters talk incessantly about what might happen if Trump continues breathing. Fake news CNN does almost nothing but.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian. Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?

10:43 PM - 20 Nov 2018

trump finds time for this BS but can't get his butt to Arlington for the Veterans Day observance.

He's truly a pathetic excuse for a human being.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Matthew Gertz Retweeted Asawin Suebsaeng

The president helped build a right-wing network that, years later, turned into one of his biggest propaganda networks.

Fox Business played a key role in amplifying birtherism. It hired Lou Dobbs after he was pushed out at CNN over birth certificate conspiracy theories, and Eric Bolling did segments about whether Obama’s long form was photoshopped https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2016/09/16/flashback-how-fox-news-promoted-trumps-birtherism/213152 

6 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Trump Administration Defends Legality of VA Shadow Rulers-

In a court filing, government lawyers argued that a Watergate-era sunshine law doesn’t apply to three Trump associates influencing the VA from Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-administration-defends-legality-of-va-shadow-rulers

On 11/20/2018 at 8:49 PM, darkblue said:

Yep. What happened can be news; what is happening can be news.

Trump-haters talk incessantly about what might happen if Trump continues breathing. Fake news CNN does almost nothing but.

I really don't understand why Trump-haters can't see that.   Instead people like me,  someone that is clearly NOT a Trump supporter,   get accused of somehow being a closet Trump backer,  because I point out what to me is obvious.

Oh well,  hate often does blind one to truth.

14 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I really don't understand why Trump-haters can't see that.   Instead people like me,  someone that is clearly NOT a Trump supporter,   get accused of somehow being a closet Trump backer,  because I point out what to me is obvious.

Because smearing is their only weapon.

Never being able to discuss actual policy means they're always limited to personal remarks.

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump gives thanks: "for having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. I've made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn't believe it."

21 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Oh well,  hate often does blind one to truth.

they doan wanna hear any argument that diminishes their own invented trump hatreds.

:D

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Bill Kristol Retweeted CBS News

Needless to say and no matter how often Donald Trump says it, Mar-a-Lago isn't the southern White House. The question is whether the White House--the real White House, the American people's house--is becoming, under Trump, the northern Mar-a-Lago.

Amee Vanderpool Retweeted The Hill

He is openly profiting from his position as President - his club makes money because people want to have access to him. This is another blatant Emoluments Clause violation. IT'S TIME FOR CONGRESS TO DO SOMETHING.

51 minutes ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: The Trump administration just asked the Supreme Court to let it enforce its transgender military ban

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/chrisgeidner/trump-transgender-military-ban-supreme-court

Dic1Y80c?format=jpg&name=600x314

49 minutes ago, jakeem said:

That the administration is doing this today — on a day when many offices are closed and people are not at work and are out shopping or with their families or friends somewhere and not paying attention to the news — should not be lost on anyone.

On 11/22/2018 at 1:45 AM, jakeem said:

CJ Roberts spoke for the entire Federal Judiciary in depoliticizing rulings. Trump seeks to intimidate the judges, and the reason he is losing before them is he is pushing beyond the law. Pray the judges stay their ground — a vital check on an autocrat!

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:ff763bc3828945a282f4411bc4b68d43/400.jpeg

56 minutes ago, jakeem said:

IN UNDER TWO YEARS:

💥69 visits to his properties

💥165 days playing golf

💥23% of Trump's presidency spent on a golf course

💥TOTAL COST TO TAXPAYERS: $80,685,169

💥Security budget: $6.4 Mil/yr

MAGAts: But he doesn't take a salary!

Me: BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WORK!

53 minutes ago, jakeem said:

It’s not the highest priority, it may never happen, but I’d like to know how Melania Trump racked up a $95k hotel bill for a 6-hour Cairo visit.

Most of us taxpayers work hard to scratch out a living and these thieving Trumps are stealing from us over and over and over.

20 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Ex-Presidents Truman and Eisenhower outside St. Matthew’s Cathedral after President Kennedy’s funeral, 55 years ago today. According to @ClintHill_SS, this picture was taken after they saw young JFK Jr. salute his father. On this day, Truman and Ike ended their 11-year feud.

Ds2gLyoXQAE8F2s.jpg

Two presidential Midwest Presidents from Missouri and Kansas, respectively, from two different parties who  successfully led  the United States of America for two historic terms each.

It’s finally dawned on me. Trump gets away with all his anti-American, backward, hateful talk because he seems outrageous & modern, using TV & Twitter & rejecting knowledge, books & decorum. But he’s really a ghost, delivering the last gasp of a dead & dying era.

--A dead and dying era of misogyny and racism.