Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

3 minutes ago, TheCid said:

OK, I can see that is part of how some would see her.  But on the other hand, she has identified herself as a far-left Democrat.  She is opposed to things that many Americans support and supports  things to which many Americans are opposed.  Without her religion being an issue.

Which Thread?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilhan_Omar#Tenure_and_activity

Truth Be Told: Tik Tok, Rats

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

Hilarious that guaranteed health care is considered far left.

Not in America.  The crux of the problem is how do you pay for it.  How do you abolish the current health care payment system without harming those in it.

1 hour ago, TheCid said:

1 hour ago, TheCid said:

Not in America.  The crux of the problem is how do you pay for it.  How do you abolish the current health care payment system without harming those in it.

Maybe they should ask around ... try any other civilized country for starters.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

I don’t believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our Country. They should apologize to America (and Israel) for the horrible (hateful) things they have said. They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!

5:07 AM - 21 Jul 2019
========================================

David CornVerified account @DavidCornDC 12h12 hours ago

Here is @realDonaldTrump’s politics of demonization.

He targets 4 women of color-each an American-& essentially calls them nefarious traitors w/ a secret agenda of undermining the US.

This was the racist notion underlying his birtherism.

On a roll, he’ll stick w/ hate & racism.

<_<

The Central Park 5/birther is, if nothing else, consistent in his racism and hatred for many American citizens.

• Sad 1
15 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Maybe they should ask around ... try any other civilized country for starters.

I am sure they have, but they are not explaining.  And that is telling. Also, what the other countries that offer health care for all do is not necessarily relevant to the USA.  Also, don't forget the US provides much of the defense for those other countries.

22 minutes ago, TheCid said:

I am sure they have, but they are not explaining.  And that is telling. Also, what the other countries that offer health care for all do is not necessarily relevant to the USA.  Also, don't forget the US provides much of the defense for those other countries.

You don't seem to be for any great change in your country whatsoever.  Every comeback is 'you can't do it' or 'it won't work'.  That's fine but I think there are a lot of people in America who would like substantial change.  Right now, only the billionaires are getting it.

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

You don't seem to be for any great change in your country whatsoever.  Every comeback is 'you can't do it' or 'it won't work'.  That's fine but I think there are a lot of people in America who would like substantial change.  Right now, only the billionaires are getting it.

I am not opposed to substantial change.  I am all for it.  However, I am for change that works, that can actually be paid for without harming most people.  The problem with the Green New Deal, free college for everyone, paying off student loans, Medicare for All and so on is that NO one has presented an actual, verifiable method that will realistically pay for it without raising everyone's taxes.  And don't talk about cutting out all the things that never will be cut out.

And don't talk about how they do it in Europe or Canada or anywhere else.  This is America.

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Trump Picked His Perfect Education Secretary in Betsy DeVos

She said, “Government sucks.” Now she’s rolling back Obama-era student protections.

"...... DeVos has been surprisingly effective on one front, and it could change the U.S. education landscape for decades. In early May she was feted by the conservative Manhattan Institute in New York, where she reeled off a list of the Obama-era initiatives she’d overturned or was in the process of reversing concerning civil rights and student protections. It was almost as if she were displaying a collection of scalps. .....

DeVos has been attacked far more than she’s been lauded, but her response suggested that she doesn’t feel the need to answer to anyone, at least not in this world. ......

“I always go back to the fact that in my view there’s an audience that I play to,” DeVos said. “It’s just an audience of one. ......"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-07-17/trump-picked-the-perfect-education-secretary-in-betsy-devos

That Betsy shows her hatred for the Youth of America by putting an incendiary ax to the national public school system.

Rich people like Betsy and her family don't need Public Schools. So she's not obligated to care about the people, the majority of Americans, who are educated in these institutions.

Betsy is a typical trump cabinet secretary. Someone picked to destroy the department--not to build it up or to improve it to serve the needs of the American people.

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

That Betsy shows her hatred for the Youth of America by putting an incendiary ax to the national public school system.

Rich people like Betsy and her family don't need Public Schools. So she's not obligated to care about the people, the majority of Americans, who are educated in these institutions.

Betsy is a typical trump cabinet secretary. Someone picked to destroy the department--not to build it up or to improve it to serve the needs of the American people.

Uh,   there is no such thing as a national public school system.    Public schools are state run.

This is how it should be;    There is no need for a Federal department of Education.   

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

U.S. citizen says he lost 26 pounds while wrongfully held in 'inhumane' conditions

"We couldn’t breathe or brush our teeth," Francisco Erwin Galicia said of his time at a Texas detention center.

An 18-year-old U.S. citizen who was held as an undocumented immigrant for more than three weeks in conditions he called "inhumane" says U.S. officials never apologized for wrongfully detaining him. .....

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-border-crisis/u-s-citizen-says-he-lost-26-pounds-while-wrongfully-n1035321?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

trump is an individual who sought to circumvent a fair trial to promote the execution of the minority teenagers, AKA The Central Park 5.

This action alone shows why he doesn't have respect for people who are not white.

• Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Jared Kushner's Family Company Faces More Than 170 Baltimore Violations

"........local officials had to threaten sanctions to get Kushner Companies to address necessary repairs. The county withheld U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) rental payments at nine of the company's properties and issued $3,500 in fines.

"We expect all landlords to comply with the code requirements that protect the health and safety of their tenants, even if the landlord's father-in-law is president of the United States," Kamenetz said in a statement.

The company owns 13 apartment complexes in Baltimore County.......

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushners-company-faced-fines-and-code-violations-700180

<_<

22 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

If trump has an issue with questionable rental housing in Baltimore maybe he should look no further than his own dining room table for the solution.

Apparently his son-in-law Jared slumlord Kushner is responsible for some of this problem with, Believe It or Not, HUD public housing in Baltimore.

Before he solves the problems of the Middle East, maybe slumlord Kushner should think about being a responsible landlord and having respect for his tenants and doing his job properly here in the United States, specifically in Baltimore Maryland.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

On Baltimore

c22ec9a6771b8bd2e20db7485e5db913-1400-0-70-8-Y2ANKDSFAQI6TEHQBTH65SD2ME.jpg
(Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
Kushner owns lots of Baltimore-area apartments. Some are infested with mice.
The company’s complexes have been cited for hundreds of code violations.

By Rebecca Tan  Read more »

‘I would fix it fast!’: In 2015, Trump criticized Obama for not doing enough to help Baltimore
By John Wagner  Read more »

It looks like trump's slumlord son-in-law has played a major part in the problems of the Baltimore slum rental housing crisis.

Taking advantage of poor people, taking advantage of desperate people and taking advantage of people who have limited opportunities --that's what a slumlord loves.

On 7/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, mr6666 said:

Marissa J. LangVerified account @Marissa_Jae 6h6 hours ago

NOW: Inside the Russell Senate building here in #DC, where dozens of Catholic nuns, parishioners and other leaders are preparing to be arrested by Capitol Police

on this #CatholicDayOfAction in protest of the Trump administration’s immigration policies.

-------------------------------------------------

Marissa J. LangVerified account @Marissa_Jae 6h6 hours ago

Police are arresting these nuns one by one, as they recite the Lord’s Prayer, which is echoing off the marble walls of the Russell Rotunda here in #DC. About 50 senators have offices in this building. #CatholicDayOfAction

D_xOJm_WsAEWTg7.jpg
D_xOJmyXkAAFfuo.jpg

" Deliver Us from Evil"

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

BREAKING: Chairman

releases new documents that show corporate and foreign interests

seek to influence U.S. nuclear policy towards Saudi Arabia.

📍
(link: https://oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/new-documents-show-corporate-and-foreign-interests-seek-to-influence-us-nuclear) oversight.house.gov/news/press-rel…

No wonder trump has to pull the racist card on Congressman Elijah Cummings.

• Sad 1
On 7/28/2019 at 5:20 PM, mr6666 said:

-_-

Trump’s Twitter attack on Cummings and Baltimore: undiluted racism and hate

"After three years of denouncing President Trump’s use of media to attack, denigrate and, yes, spew racist hate, there are days when I think I do not have a drop of vitriol left for Trump and what he’s doing to this country.

And then comes something like his Twitter attack today on Elijah Cummings and Baltimore, which is the congressman’s home and a part of his district.

You cannot remain silent in the face of such hatred and racism coming from the White House, even as you know you are letting the president force you to focus on him, him, him.........

The Baltimore-born-and-raised CNN anchor also responded on-air to Trump saying no human being would want to live in Cummings’ district.

“You know who did, Mr. President? I did,” Blackwell said. “From the day I was brought home from the hospital to the day I left for college, and a lot of people I care about still do. There are challenges no doubt, but people are proud of their community. I don’t want to sound self-righteous, but people get up and go to work there. They care for their families there. They love their children who pledge allegiance to the flag just like people who live in districts of congressmen who support you, sir. They are Americans, too."

I applaud Blackwell for his passionate response. This is one way the media can and should push back against the pain this president causes with his reckless, mean and racist use of social media.........

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/columnists/zurawik/bs-ed-zontv-trump-cummings-baltimore-20190727-wyxir7em7bfl5ifwialdo5exty-story.html

This president can't stop attacking hard-working American citizens who are a different color from him.

• Sad 1
49 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:
#LostTrumpHistory: Trump’s 9/11 claims become a George Conway-pushed meme
By Gillian Brockell  Read more »

8ee4c506-1124-4a23-940c-70ef71b68c52.png
Gillian Brockell
Staff writer for Retropolis
July 30 at 8:25 AM

President Trump, who this month told Americans about the airports taken over in the Revolutionary War, had a new contribution to the historical record Monday at the signing of the Sept. 11 victims compensation fund extension.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders. And I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you,” he said to a Rose Garden crowd that included 9/11 first responders.

This is an insult to all 9/11 victims, First Responders and the American people 

But a narcissistic habitual liar is what he is.

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Fox News Analyst Warns

Trump Is 'Locking Down The Intelligence Community for His Purposes'

Mary Anne Marsh, a political analyst for Fox News, raised concerns on Monday that President Donald Trump appeared to be consolidating his control over the U.S. intelligence community with the nomination of GOP Representative John Ratcliffe to replace Dan Coats as director of national intelligence.

"It's more about protecting Trump than America," ......

"John Ratcliffe has been all over the investigate the investigators [probe], who's doing that right now? [Attorney General] Bill Barr, so Donald Trump has consolidated his control over the intelligence committees at a time when he's given Barr unprecedented access and control over all the intelligence information, which we've never seen by an attorney general before," she said.

"Now he adds Ratcliffe," the analyst asserted

. "So this is Trump locking down the intelligence community for his purposes, not national security purposes."......

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-analyst-trump-locking-down-intelligence-community-1451620?utm_source=Twitter&amp;utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&amp;utm_medium=Social

" It's more about protecting Trump than America....."

• Sad 1
24 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

24 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Wow!  When they are calling Trump out even at Fox News, you know it’s bad!