• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:wacko:

300 of 680 people detained in Mississippi ICE raids released: Report

.......Just less than half of those detained in raids on seven food processing plants in Bay Springs, Carthage, Canton, Morton, Pelahatchie and Sebastapol were released from custody Wednesday evening, ICE spokesperson Bryan Cox told the Mississippi Clarion-Ledger Thursday.

Cox said Wednesday afternoon that while everyone detained would be processed, “not everyone is going to be [permanently] detained,” according to the newspaper.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Mississippi called the raids, the biggest single-state immigration enforcement operation in history, “unnecessary and cruel.”..........

https://thehill.com/latino/456736-300-of-680-people-detained-in-mississippi-ice-raids-released-report

This inept trump Administration has been planning this ICE rade for weeks.

Hundreds of parents arrested and detained, yet they have made no Provisions for their minor children.

No social workers, no foster care, no thought as to what was going to happen to all of these minor children.

I don't know if this is just a matter of they think they can put them in cages or they just don't give a damn.

What I saw on Lester Holt's NBC Nightly News were terrified children screaming and crying for their parents, and children totally disoriented and not knowing what was going on. Small children under the age of 12. This is not just despicable it's just downright stupid.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, mr6666 said:

One Week After Mass Shootings,

Florida GOP Will Hold Voter Registration at Gun Show

......... the gun show taking place this weekend is a "great opportunity to make sure people are up to date on their voter registration and know more about the efforts of the Trump administration to address public safety and Second Amendment rights." ....

"It's dangerous and frankly unbelievable that after a weekend of back-to-back mass shootings that the Trump campaign and the Florida Republican Party would promote registering voters at gun shows," Peñalosa said in a statement to Politico.

"It is more evidence that they are in the pocket of the NRA and completely out of touch with the American people." ...........

https://www.newsweek.com/one-week-after-mass-shootings-florida-gop-will-hold-voter-registration-gun-show-1453401?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

<_<

Believe it or not, I have worked gun shows as a County Fair employee when I was younger.

All we asked for was a driver's license, and we only asked for that if you wrote a check. LOL

Today hopefully they ask you a couple of more questions, like an address or a cell phone number maybe--

So the police can reach you if you become suspect in a mass shooting.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:(

Trump turns day of grieving for El Paso and Dayton shooting victims into day of his grievances

The president's attacks on candidates, local officials and a cable news host came amid visits to the two cities reeling from this weekend's mass shootings.

... before he even left the White House on Wednesday for El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, the president used his bully pulpit to settle political scores and lash out against slights. ......

It's all about trump-- the American people don't stand a chance.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mr6666 said:

Trump acknowledged he has spoken in recent days with NRA officials

to ensure the powerful gun lobby’s interests are “fully represented and respected” in negotiations on gun reform legislation

<_<

trump cares more about not offending the NRA, than he cares about the welfare and safety of the American people.

But $30 million dollars can buy a lot of caring.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Replying to
One of these things is not like the others

One of these things just doesn't belong

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

* " well, he's (trump) a sociopath.

He's incapable of experiencing or showing empathy."-- David Brooks

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NEW:
@realdonaldtrump's biz pledged 6 mos. ago to purge itself of undocumented workers

-- to align itself (4 years late) w/Trump's public attacks on illegal labor.

Nope.

Inside one Trump construction crew, workers say, nothing changed.

They stayed.
============================

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up

The president is fine with an immigrant “invasion” when it’s benefitting him financially

<_<

trump has had these illegals working on his property for years. Recently he fired a few up in Bedminster, including his long time personal maid.

I wonder when ICE is going to start raiding the trump properties?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump has had these illegals working on his property for years. Recently he fired a few up in Bedminster, including his long time personal maid.

I wonder when ICE is going to start raiding the trump properties?

Donald Trump is the HYPOCRITE-IN-CHIEF!!!

21 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Mass shootings:

The most American way to kill and die

(link: https://aje.io/pvzhd) aje.io/pvzhd#AJOpinion, by

Meanwhile the president of the United States has become the head lobbyist for the NRA and is awaiting their orders on whether or not he should do anything about this issue. He's taking his orders from the NRA, not the American people.

They paid him $30 million dollars in 2016.   

If trump wants more $$$$ in 2020 he has to do what the NRA wants.

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2019 at 5:13 PM, mr6666 said:

Mass shootings:

The most American way to kill and die

(link: https://aje.io/pvzhd) aje.io/pvzhd#AJOpinion, by

Trump threatens to retaliate against countries like Japan, Canada, Uruguay

that issued travel warnings-

Trump threatened undefined retaliation Friday against countries and *organizations that issue travel warnings on the United States because of gun violence.

"If they did that, we'd just reciprocate," Trump said during a wide-ranging impromptu gaggle with reporters at the White House, en route to fundraisers in New York.

He added: "We are a very reciprocal nation with me as the head. When somebody does something negative to us in terms of a country, we do it to them."

*Amnesty International and a growing list of countries have begun issuing warnings about travel to the United States because of gun violence,......

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/09/trump-threatens-retaliation-over-travel-warnings-against-us/1965898001/

:blink:

* There you have it--

The president of the United States has threatened retribution against Amnesty International.

The Shame and Disgrace Will Linger

On Saturday, President Trump spread a conspiracy theory accusing the Clintons of murdering Jeffrey Epstein.

"..........Reactions to actions by Trump are always filtered through the prism of the ever more widely accepted view—within his administration, within Congress, within the United States, and around the world

—that the 45th president is a reckless buffoon; a conspiratorial, racist moron, whose weird comments should be disregarded by sensible people.

By now, Trump’s party in Congress, the members of his Cabinet, and even his White House entourage all tacitly agree that Trump’s occupancy of the office held by Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and Eisenhower must be a bizarre cosmic joke, not to be taken seriously. CNN’s Jake Tapper on August 2 quoted a “senior national security official” as saying:

“Everyone at this point ignores what the president says and just does their job......

.......Accusing a former U.S. president of murder? It’s incredible, it’s appalling, it’s humiliating … but, yes, he is the president all the same.

Trump’s circle probably expects the world to sputter for a while and then be distracted by some new despicable statement or act. That is how it has gone for nearly three years, and that is how it is likely still to go.....

this presidency shames and disgraces the office every minute of every hour of every day. And even when it ends, however it ends, the shame will stain it still. "

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/trumps-conspiracy-theory-about-clintons-and-epstein/595915/?utm_medium=social&amp;utm_content=edit-promo&amp;utm_campaign=the-atlantic&amp;utm_source=twitter&amp;u

It looks as though the president of the United States is trying to compete with InfoWars--

the extreme right-wing conspiracy- oriented show which promoted the Sandy Hook school massacre as being portrayed by actors.

Long after trump is gone, the office of the presidency will still be  damaged  by his  lowlife persona and ignorance. 

It will take an extraordinary individual  to follow him  to try and recoup , not just the Dignity of this office,

but  more importantly the worldwide respect for the United States of America. 

'No Blame?'

ABC News finds 36 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

"...Trump has repeatedly refused to accept any responsibility for inciting violence in American communities, dismissing critics who have pointed to his rhetoric as a potential source of inspiration for some citizens acting on even long-held beliefs of bigotry and hate.

"I think my rhetoric brings people together," he said last week, four days after a 21-year-old allegedly posted an anti-immigrant screed online and then allegedly opened fire at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, killing 22 and injuring dozens of others.

But a nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 36 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault.........

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

<_<

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2019 at 2:12 PM, mr6666 said:

:lol:  :rolleyes:

Trump says he's losing as much as $5B being president

During a visit to a Pennsylvania factory, the president claimed, without evidence,
that he was losing money while in office.

".....“What about the $5 billion that I’ll lose?” Trump asked, noting his high cost of lawyers “cause everyday they sue me for something.”

“It's probably costing me from $3 to $5 billion for the privilege of being — and I couldn't care less—I don’t care. You know if you’re wealthy, it doesn't matter. I just want to do a great job,” Trump added.

These figures are virtually impossible to check.....

Trump also took aim at former President Barack Obama. “I got sued on a thing called 'emoluments,'” Trump said. “Now nobody looks at Obama getting $60 million for a book. That’s OK, even though nobody in history ever got that much money for a book. ... But with me, it's everything.”

Barack Obama and Michelle Obama signed a joint book deal for $65 million in 2017, after Obama had left office. The emoluments clause applies to federal officeholders, not private citizens.

Trump then made light of creating a joke twitter hashtag that he said would disturb reporters,

telling the crowd if "you really want to drive them crazy, go to #ThirdTerm, #FourthTerm." .........

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-being-president-it-s-probably-costing-me-3-5-n1042016?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np&amp;fbclid=IwAR2sq_72zylIvc8pZ_MkHxTAOUIVr0CnE26jcIsYxpuss8affmDT_rz4ak

If trump wanted to be president there was a lot of money in it. The sweetheart deals that his family business interest have probably worked out with Saudi Arabia, China and others more than likely far surpassed $ 5 billion dollars.  And he seems to be trying to Wrangle something in his personal business life with North Korea.

And everyone knows that his properties all over have benefit financially from his presidency. 

trump's lies are systematically transparent and can be read as meaning the exact opposite of what he says.

If he accuses Maxine Waters of having a low IQ, that means he fears that he himself has that low IQ, because his father's money bought all of his private school Ivy League diplomas Without much effort from him. One of his Wharton Business School professors said trump was the dumbest student he ever had. You can Google it.

• Like 1

'No Blame?'

ABC News finds 36 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

"...Trump has repeatedly refused to accept any responsibility for inciting violence in American communities, dismissing critics who have pointed to his rhetoric as a potential source of inspiration for some citizens acting on even long-held beliefs of bigotry and hate.

"I think my rhetoric brings people together," he said last week, four days after a 21-year-old allegedly posted an anti-immigrant screed online and then allegedly opened fire at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, killing 22 and injuring dozens of others.

But a nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 36 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault.........

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

<_<

No felonies were reported instigated by the previous 2 presidents.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

F5E8FA1C-D898-49BB-BC0B-1A06B90D05EE.jpeg

And they say trump is the president of the Republican conservative party:

The same people who were so concerned about the deficit when Obama was President.

I guess we better call them trump Republicans -- spend now, go bankrupt later.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Trump Administration Argues LGBT Discrimination Is Legal Because Gay Men and Gay Women Are Treated Equally Poorly

......the Department of Justice is trying to impel the Supreme Court to issue a precedent-setting ruling that would give the green light to employers nationwide who are not encumbered by state anti-discrimination ordinances.

Just last week, the Justice Department filed a similar brief in a different case dealing with anti-transgender discrimination, arguing along the same lines that federal civil rights law does not protect transgender employees from losing their jobs.

Remarkably, the department argued in its memorandum that the reason anti-gay discrimination is not unlawful under the ban on sex-based discrimination is because, in cases of adverse treatment by an employer, both gay men and gay women would be addressed equally poorly.....

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-justice-gay-lgbt-discrimination-civil-rights-1455977?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&amp;utm_source=Twitter&amp;utm_medium=Social

It's never okay to discriminate against any American citizen because all American citizens have equal civil rights.

I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to discuss this in 2019.

I thought we settled all that with the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s. That's what Rev. Martin Luther King jr. Was trying to do: Insure that all Americans have equal rights. To say otherwise is Un-American.

This whole thing makes the Department of Justice look like they believe that some Americans are better than others in the eyes of our Constitution and in our laws.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Bad “actress” Debra The Mess Messing is in hot water. She wants to create a “Blacklist” of Trump supporters, & is being accused of McCarthyism. Is also being accused of being a Racist because of the terrible things she said about blacks and mental illness. If Roseanne Barr....

....said what she did, even being on a much higher rated show, she would have been thrown off television. Will Fake News NBC allow a McCarthy style Racist to continue? ABC fired Roseanne. Watch the double standard!
8:15 AM · Sep 5, 2019

:blink:  :lol:

Further Evidence not only of trump's cognitive decline that obvious habitual narcissistic hatred of honest political opposition.

:rolleyes:  <_<

Top Arizona GOP official asks supporters to help stop 'gun grabber' Mark Kelly 'dead in his tracks'

State GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward in a fundraising email sent Friday called on supporters to help defeat the former astronaut, 

who is also the husband of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), who resigned in 2012 after being seriously injured by a gunman's assassination attempt that left six other people dead. .......

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/460277-top-ariz-gop-official-asks-supporters-to-help-stop-gun-grabber-mark-kelly

Does it get any lower than this--

Republican propaganda targeting a man whose wife has already been the victim of a would-be political assassin.

The Republican party is getting desperate and it shows.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:21 AM, Princess of Tap said:

Further Evidence not only of trump's cognitive decline that obvious habitual narcissistic hatred of honest political opposition.

Uh,   in the case of a 'list' Trump is right;   Most in the movie industry here in So Cal have pushed-back against Messing since such a list,  based on one's politics,  reminds one of the 50s blacklisting.

Of course I'm not defending this tweet;  No President should spend their time on such nonsense and Trump is mentally deranged.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:21 AM, Princess of Tap said:

Instead of Trump tweeting about “Watch the Double Standard”, he show have been continuing to monitor, and speak up and tweet about, the damage and help for the victims of Hurricane Dorian.  Other than to defend his illegal Sharpie-enhanced weather map, he has done nothing the Consoler in Chief is expected to do in this situation. He is a hopelessly pathetic, narcissistic and useless “President”!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Instead of Trump tweeting about “Watch the Double Standard”, he show have been continuing to monitor, and speak up and tweet about, the damage and help for the victims of Hurricane Dorian.  Other than to defend his illegal Sharpie-enhanced weather map, he has done nothing the Consoler in Chief is expected to do in this situation. He is a hopelessly pathetic, narcissistic and useless “President”!

Illegal????  You're as nuts as Trump.

2 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Why President Trump’s Sharpied weather map was likely a crime — and should be

On Wednesday, President Trump displayed a National Weather Service map in the Oval Office showing Hurricane Dorian’s cone of uncertainty (the probable paths of its center). The map had been crudely altered with a Sharpie to extend the cone into Alabama in an attempt to align the map with the president’s earlier tweet falsely claiming that the hurricane was forecast to hit the state.

Social media commentators and late-night talk show hosts mocked #Sharpiegate as an absurd and brazen falsehood that not only flouted reality but also broke the law.

That last criticism was news to many. Until this week, few Americans knew that a provision in the U.S. Code titled “False weather reports” makes it a crime to falsely claim the authority of government weather science: “Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/09/06/why-president-trumps-sharpied-weather-map-was-likely-crime-should-be/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Why President Trump’s Sharpied weather map was likely a crime — and should be

On Wednesday, President Trump displayed a National Weather Service map in the Oval Office showing Hurricane Dorian’s cone of uncertainty (the probable paths of its center). The map had been crudely altered with a Sharpie to extend the cone into Alabama in an attempt to align the map with the president’s earlier tweet falsely claiming that the hurricane was forecast to hit the state.

Social media commentators and late-night talk show hosts mocked #Sharpiegate as an absurd and brazen falsehood that not only flouted reality but also broke the law.

That last criticism was news to many. Until this week, few Americans knew that a provision in the U.S. Code titled “False weather reports” makes it a crime to falsely claim the authority of government weather science: “Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/09/06/why-president-trumps-sharpied-weather-map-was-likely-crime-should-be/

Thanks for this info,  but I find it highly unlikely  Trump "knowingly" used a doctored map.   (at least the first time).

Trump does little that is knowingly driven.  

• Haha 2

How ironic would it be after all the fake diploma mills and con games that it was a sharpie weather map that brought him down?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

“Criminal” then.  But something “against the law” is rightfully Illegal.  See post above (below yours).

1 hour ago, Gershwin fan said:

How ironic would it be after all the fake diploma mills and con games that it was a sharpie weather map that brought him down?

That would be a gas.     Hopefully the actual sharpie used will be found and donated to the Smithsonian so it can be displayed there for future generations! 

• Haha 2