Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

"It is very strange... I am searching for - as we all should be as Americans - a plausible explanation for Donald Trump’s deep affinity for Vladimir Putin to the detriment of our national interest." - Fmr. National Security Advisor Susan Rice 
5:01 AM · Oct 19, 2019·SocialFlow

John Bolton, trump's former National Security Advisor, recently resigned to protest trump's Ukrainian Conspiracy.

• Thanks 1

7e7pMOKf_bigger.jpg

The events of the past week have moved at a staggering pace. Trump’s betrayal of the Kurds, Mulvaney’s public confession, and the open corruption of sleazy self-dealing at Doral show a president unfit for office. Republicans must allow Mike Pence to serve out Trump’s term.

A question for all members of Congress: Should a president be allowed to publicly ask foreign governments to interfere in America’s presidential elections?

Donald Trump has already:
1. Told a news host he would take political assistance from foreign governments 
2. Withheld military support from a US ally until they promised to dig up dirt for his campaign and,
3. Asked China publicly to help destroy his political opponent.
10:39 AM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Russian media is wondering out loud if trump is a Russian operative.

• Sad 1
35 minutes ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I thought I was doing something very good for our Country by using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders. It is big, grand, on hundreds of acres, next to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, has tremendous ballrooms & meeting rooms, and each delegation would have its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!

Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately.

Thank you!

9:52 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

At zero cost-- this guy really does need some help. ROFL

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

So now Crooked Hillary is at it again! She is calling Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard “a Russian favorite,” and Jill Stein “a Russian asset.” As you may have heard, I was called a big Russia lover also (actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!). Hillary’s gone Crazy!

10:41 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

ZyiStc9K_bigger.jpg

Trump last night defended Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard against charges of Russian influence. He wasn't supposed to do that, he was supposed to pretend they were not all on the same team.

7:18 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck

trump can't get over that Hillary actually won that election and that his presidency is a sick joke against democracy.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, jakeem said:

As the Brits would say, trump's a nasty piece of work.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

D37T13ru_bigger.jpg

A stunning factoid in the new PRRI poll: "Nearly two-thirds of white evangelicals said Trump has not hurt the dignity of the presidency."

9:43 AM · Oct 21, 2019·TweetDeck

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump repeated his lie that Kim Jong Un wouldn't take Obama phone calls, saying he asked Obama if he tried to call, and Obama said no, but: "Actually, he tried, 11 times. But the man on the other side, the gentleman on the other side, did not take his call. Lack of respect."

1:25 PM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web Client

Why is trump so obsessed with Obama and Hillary Clinton after all these years? Tweeting about them every other day.

My only guess is that his racism and his misogyny just can't let them go.

Because they were more successful, better qualified and with more solid accomplishments in comparison to him.

They are two individuals who destroy his dreamworld of stereotyped racism and misogyny.

Despite the fact that neither one of them was born with $$$$ 400 million dollars.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

93894628e29423052bfbb488678d5bee_bigger.

US officials tell me Trump wants to wash his hands of responsibility for the Kurds. The US mil/gov gave Kurds REPEATED assurances of protection. US even asked Kurds to REMOVE defenses BEFORE the Turkish offensive. Kurds complied and now being displaced. WH says not our problem.

10:36 AM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web App

Kurds are predominantly Muslim.

So there's no reason for trump to have any regard for their Humanity or care about lying to them.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump on Obama: "They could impeach him for the guns for whatever where guns went all over the place and people got killed, Fast and Furious. They could've killed him -- they could've impeached him for many different things." The "they could've killed him" seemed to be a slip.

9:39 PM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web Client

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

DPjc49xK_bigger.jpg

Urging the GOP to "get tougher," President Trump said Republicans could have impeached Obama "for many different things" but “they never even thought of impeaching him.”

Sheer pathetic insanity

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Donald Trump can’t seem to understand that Obama did not commit impeachable offenses.   Trump seems to think that continuing his criminal activity in the White House is ok, first because he has gotten away with it all his life, and second, because the cravenly self-interested GOP has given him a pass.   But Nancy Pelosi has allowed the oversight of the Executive to do its duty.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Hitler couldn't have said it better.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
The Washington Post
The Post Most

36733c0af20fc8cb4fff0aae17811344-600-0-70-8-IKYRI3HVIEI6TMWSD434TWBNXM.jpg

(Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty) 

Trump administration sought billions of dollars in cuts to programs aimed at fighting corruption in Ukraine and elsewhere 

Democrats have slammed White House insistence that Trump was focused on corruption — not Bidens — when he blocked Ukraine aid funds.

By Erica Werner    Read more »

The truth will out.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, jakeem said:
LnvhR8ED_bigger.png
CNN

President Trump made 87 false claims last week, using relentless dishonesty to defend his dealings with Ukraine and his decisions on Syria. Trump made 40 false claims last Thursday alone, including 30 at his campaign rally in Dallas.
2:20 PM · Oct 23, 2019·SocialFlow

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

Trump and his defenders are inventing the reality they want: cnn.it/2MKBH94 | Analysis by

5:35 AM · Oct 24, 2019·SocialFlow

This pathetic attempt only impresses Fox & Friends, base supporters and a few Q nuts.

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

I really enjoyed my conversation with General

. He appreciates what we have done,

and I appreciate what the Kurds have done.

Perhaps it is time for the Kurds to start heading to the Oil Region!

10:48 AM · Oct 24, 2019
=======================================

The US president just told the Kurdish people to uproot from their homeland
- while under fire in a war he approved

- and move to the "oil region," a hostile, mostly desert area with an Arab population,

where Kurds are NOT welcome and have never lived.

WHAT?!

:o  :blink:

Another example of trump showing how he has no respect for the humanity of the Kurdish people.

• Sad 1

6GSI0IXc_bigger.jpeg

It's not a message battle. It's an investigation of crimes. And the GOP's problem is that they are defending a criminal.

10:47 PM · Oct 24, 2019·Twitter Web App

When you attack the impeachment process, you attack the Constitution.

• Like 2

zCnxSmsq_bigger.jpg

Trump's staffing problems are finally catching up with him — his most dangerous enemies are the very people he has fired or forced to resign.
7:00 PM · Oct 24, 2019·Sprout Social

trump will have to get used to being "Omarosaed".

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

XnZoIj-Q_bigger.jpg

One of the cornerstones of American jurisprudence is due process – the right to confront your accuser, call witnesses on your behalf, and challenge the accusations against you. None of this is occurring in the House.

3:09 PM · Oct 24, 2019·TweetDeck

18 minutes ago, jakeem said:

IoBKiS_l_bigger.jpg

The sad thing is that Sen. Graham knows better. He knows House proceedings aren’t a trial. He knows that all these things can happen in the Senate. He also knows that depositions are a normal part of discovery in a conventional legal process.

11:12 PM · Oct 24, 2019·Twitter for iPad

Repeatedly lying about something doesn't make it true.

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, jakeem said:

a7xDEKDj_bigger.jpg

Let me get this straight. We won’t use US troops to defend our allies who were critical to defeating ISIS, but we will use US troops to defend oil against an ISIS that has reappeared because we no longer defend our allies.

1:38 PM · Oct 25, 2019·Twitter for iPad

And that's about the size of it.

• Sad 1
53 minutes ago, jakeem said:

F6qGnkvT_bigger.jpg

According to this website which tracks Trump's golf outings. He left the club at 3:33pm. He was golfing at the time of the raid.
11:23 AM · Oct 27, 2019·TweetDeck

51 minutes ago, jakeem said:

image_bigger.jpg

Gosh, what were the odds of that?

11:42 AM · Oct 27, 2019 from Washington, DC·Twitter for iPhone

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

F2Jb167f_bigger.jpg

Obama: *kills Bin Laden*

Conservatives: Who cares, it's not like he himself killed him

Trump: *kills the leader of ISIS*

Conservatives: ANOTHER VICTORY FROM OUR INCREDIBLE PRESIDENT

11:48 AM · Oct 27, 2019·Twitter Web App

After all, the guy wasn't killed with a golf club.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump endangers undercover Intelligence personnel in the middle east once again by bragging that they had advance knowledge of a booby-trapped front door and of the tunnels at the site of the raid.

This is according to three former Intelligence people on a CNN panel who were said to be cringing when Trump blurted this out.

vd8WjaRk_bigger.jpg

Trump again suggests this is bigger than bin Laden: "This is the biggest there is. This is the worst ever. Osama bin Laden was big, but Osama bin Laden became big with the World Trade Center. This is a man who built a whole, as he would like to call it, a country."

9:56 AM · Oct 27, 2019·TweetDeck

5G7AQaDJ_bigger.jpg

It would have been better to have @realDonaldTrump not give away so many operational details... we’ll have to do this again.

10:18 AM · Oct 27, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

IBeJ-JTQ_bigger.png

If you had “can’t even announce a great military success without making it about himself, revealing operational details, insulting Congress, and - BLINK - downplaying 9/11” on your bingo card, come on down.

10:21 AM · Oct 27, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

sUX0LOaE_bigger.jpg

I have reported on many big presidential announcements but I have never seen something like what we saw today.

12:09 PM · Oct 27, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

This presentation is an example, not just of the idiocy of the president, but the sad fact that he hasn't got anyone working with him who can negate his stupidity.

That is someone who cares about him appearing presidential who has the authority and guts to talk him down.

A good Professional Aide would have written a better speech and would have given him his talking points without revealing so much information and including so much vulgar commentary.

But he obviously doesn't have anybody around him who is on a professional level now.

And all the vulgar commentary had to do with trying to build this up as big as Obama's annihilation of the mastermind of the 9/11 Attack.

trump's narcissism and racist hatred of Obama got the best of him on this one.

It is truly pitiful to see the United States slumped so low at the top.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

c4Ar63pk_bigger.jpg

Only question now is whether Trump’s 6am tweets will be rage-gasms, or if he’ll try to pretend there were no boos, just cheers, don’t believe the fake news media and their videos of the event.

10:16 PM · Oct 27, 2019·VoiceFeed

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

image_bigger.jpg

Or you may have noticed that, sometimes, when he has suffered significant narcissistic injury, he’ll stay quiet for a few hours or even longer.

7:36 AM · Oct 28, 2019 from Washington, DC·Twitter for iPhone

There were some baseball fans who did not say-" Lock him up!"

Some Baseball fans just said--" Impeach him!"

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

The 'Veterans for Impeachment' on Why They Protested at World Series:

The Trump Administration 'Doesn't Represent the Ideals Which Inspired Me to Enlist'

..... the two veterans unfolded their "Veterans for Impeachment" sign,

....What made them want to put their sign out in the first place? "I swore an oath when joining the Army. To defend and support the constitution against enemies both 'foreign and domestic,'" Pitts said.

"Congress and the president swore similar oaths. I believe many members of Congress and especially the president are ignoring their oaths."

He went on to accuse Trump of breaking the law by withholding military aid to Ukraine and urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to investigate his political rival.......

"This was my first direct action, and it felt great knowing he might see it," Shah said. He later added:

"Trump needs to hear from people like me, people he's trying to oppress, that we won't be silenced." ....

https://www.newsweek.com/veterans-impeachment-world-series-values-enlist-1468176?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1