Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

oxTagDoP_bigger.jpg

Have seen some comparisons to Nixon ‘68. The difference is the Southern Strategy was an actual strategy. Trump stoking the race war is pure impulse. He’s winging this. Buckle up.

9:26 PM · May 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

L8FqddeC_bigger.jpg

Trump thinks he politically benefits from throwing kerosine on the fire.

9:39 PM · May 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Nothing could make the Central Park 5 / birther happier or more comfortable than Fanning the flames  and pouring  gasoline  on the flames to aggravate the pain of the hurting and grieving black Americans in the wake of all these police murders of unarmed black people-- several even in their own homes.

trump's MO is dog whistle racism  at its worst, pandering to his base. And with the upcoming election he needs to energize his base more than ever.

When trump conjures up  rhetoric about shooting looters and sicking vicious dogs on protesters--

he and his racist base know that he is alluding to the violence against black people during Rev Martin Luther King's nonviolent Civil Rights Movement.

And as we all know, so much of the rioting and looting took place after a white man murdered Rev King.

While Rev King and his followers were non-violent, the white supremacist counter-demonstrators and white authorities in the south were very violent against them--

And that's where the vicious dogs come in.

trump is manipulating his people and getting them agitated and excited so that they will be encouraged and will encourage other racists like themselves to vote for him. 

And that may be the only real skill trump has.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

"I can't breathe."

Only a Narcissistic Sociopath would think the real life situation surrounding the phrase--

"I Can't Breathe"

is something funny enough to be mocked.

But then it is true that Narcissistic Sociopaths lack empathy--

so listening to a person pleading for their life because they can't breathe might be funny to that kind of person.

FYI-- To play the "I can't breathe" video from the rally go into the Twitter account above.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

UybAdUum_bigger.jpg

Even *Nixon* had the courage to go talk with antiwar protesters face-to-face in the aftermath of the Kent State shootings.

8:45 PM · May 31, 2020·Twitter Web App

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

uwKStJgY_bigger.jpg

- Massive public health crisis.
- Recession worse than 1930.
- Police violence out of control
- Cities on fire.
- White House locked down in fear of protesters.
- Trump decides he won't speak to the nation.

6:27 AM · Jun 1, 2020·TweetDeck

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

8cZ5pqR6_bigger.jpg

I have never seen this in my entire life. I lived in DC and worked at a restaurant two blocks from here and rode my bike by the White House every night at around 2am. The lights were always on. This absolutely sums up this administration. Nobody’s home. http://Vote.gov

1:02 AM · Jun 1, 2020 from Topanga, CA·Twitter for iPhone

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

From March 19, 2014:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

It's almost like the United States has no President - we are a rudderless ship heading for a major disaster. Good luck everyone!

9:41 PM · Mar 19, 2014·Twitter for Android

During the Civil Rights Movement President Kennedy often met with Rev Martin Luther King jr. And other civil rights leaders.

Above is a photo of President Nixon meeting with anti-Vietnam War protesters after the shooting at Kent State.

There have been riots in DC before.

There have been many anti-Vietnam War demonstrations and others in front of the White House before.

But in my lifetime, I've never known of a president so afraid of the American people that he actually turns off the lights of the White House.

Any president that afraid of the American people, or simply not caring about the American people or simply unable to communicate directly with the American people should resign or 

have the courage to choose to not run for re-election like LBJ decided to do in 1968

because he had lost the confidence of the American people.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

26 minutes ago, jakeem said:

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

.@GarrettHaake: "All while I was listening to the President of the United States speak in my ear about law and order, I was watching people fall down as they ran, I was watching people get pushed aside by police forces."

2:03 AM · Jun 2, 2020·SocialFlow

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
The Washington Post
The Post Most

225e252a88f23c351bcebbf39b2c60fc-OLVVD5VEL4I6VCMOWINZVA7XSI-600-0-70-8.jpg

(Bill O’Leary/The Washington Post)

Inside the push to tear-gas protesters ahead of a Trump photo op

The scene at St. John’s Episcopal Church and authorities’ attacks on protesters were the product of a president who favors brute strength and fears looking weak.

By Ashley Parker, Josh Dawsey and Rebecca Tan   Read more »

“We long ago lost sight of normal, but this was a singularly immoral act,” said Brendan Buck, a longtime former Hill aide who is now a Republican operative. “The president used force against American citizens, not to protect property, but to soothe his own insecurities. We will all move on to the next outrage, but this was a true abuse of power and should not be forgotten.”

Trump’s decision to speak to the nation from the Rose Garden and to visit the church came together earlier in the day, said one senior White House official, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. The president was upset about news coverage of him briefly retreating to the White House bunker Friday evening amid protests, and he repeatedly wondered why anyone would have disclosed those details to the news media, two officials said.

Never in my lifetime have I ever seen an American president who hates a majority of Americans the way trump does.

He hates our constitution,

He hates our way of life and

He hates our principles of civil liberties and

the concept of justice for all.

I've never known of a more

Un-American president.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

D37T13ru_bigger.jpg

We are dominating the battlespace inside his head. His stage-managed, prime-time assault on peaceful protesters was an act of desperation by a loser who knows he's losing, and it failed miserably. His bag of tricks is empty.

8:58 AM · Jun 3, 2020·TweetDeck

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Pentagon officials say they're increasingly uncomfortable with the prominent role the military is playing in tamping down violent protests, and Trump's growing tendency to call on troops for domestic missions ranging from border security to law enforcement

1:00 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

trump weaponizing against peaceful protesters.....

trump trying to bring in the military to take away our 1st Amendment rights.....

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

EttGxOru_bigger.jpg

Under President @realDonaldTrump’s leadership, there will be NO burning of churches, looting of businesses, destruction of property, and assaults on civilians and police. America will unite in LAW AND ORDER!

8:52 PM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

0PnjVz-i_bigger.jpg

Actually, all of those things are happening under Trump. Additionally he is responsible for a calamitous response to COVID-19 that has killed over 100000 and shattered the economy. He has vandalized the constitution, disgraced his office, committed sacrilege and loosed violence

12:22 AM · Jun 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Is it becoming clearer to any American who was not paying attention before --

why speaker Nancy Pelosi led the United States House of Representatives to impeach trump?

84b88a8e6a4fff0cd9b5fb0075bf9fc5_bigger.

ACLU and Black Lives Matter sue Donald Trump and AG Bill Barr over tear gas attack on peaceful protesters near White House. https://gu.com/p/e22e4/stw

5:55 AM · Jun 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

X0rXwY_5_bigger.jpg

Why wouldn't police officers believe they can do anything to protesters when the president of the United States had a park gassed so he could take a picture?

7:53 AM · Jun 5, 2020·TweetDeck

Gassing and rubber bulleting peaceful American protesters exercising their First Amendment rights is not going to be forgotten, not for a long time.

There are people all over the world, including UK prime minister Boris Johnson, who are appalled and shocked at this kind of behavior in a democracy.

31 minutes ago, jakeem said:

trump's pathetic attempt to manipulate George Floyd's memory to his political advantage not only shows how politically inept he is,

but also shows his complete and utter disdain for the humanity of not just George Floyd--

but all black Americans.

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

More than 280 former senior U.S. diplomats and military leaders criticized Trump, saying the military has "no role" when Americans are exercising their right to free speech, according to a letter obtained by Foreign Policy.

4:29 PM · Jun 5, 2020·TweetDeck

The Narcissistic Sociopath is siccing the American Military on American citizens--

The way southern white supremacist governors sicced vicious attack dogs on American black civil rights demonstrators in the south during the turbulent 1960s of The Rev Martin Luther King Jr's Non-Violent Civil Rights Movement.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

xhh20as__bigger.jpg

Press Sec was asked several times if Pres Trump believes there is systemic racism in US law enforcement. She said that while the President believes "there are injustices in society" and "instances of racism," he believes "most of our police officers are good, hard-working people"

3:09 PM · Jun 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

Nothing new here.....It's Charlottesville all over again --

Charlottesville--

Unite the right extreme right-wing riot

A celebration of anti-Semitism and racism

Attended by neo-nazis, white supremacists and Ku Klux Klan

trump said  they were good people too.

du26VX8P_bigger.jpg

The President’s penchant for trafficking in conspiracy theories is, politically speaking, going to ruin him. This is reckless. He doesn’t know when to stop.

8:55 AM · Jun 9, 2020·Twitter for iPad

hvAbmRyN_bigger.jpeg

Former Bush WH spox, Fox contributor, board member of Republican Jewish Coalition, founded by major GOP donor Sheldon Adelson

4:49 PM · Jun 9, 2020·Twitter for iPad

Oh my, the tide may be turning.

rB7vk8be_bigger.jpg

NEW: The Trump administration says it’s “restoring the rule of law” by formally rolling back LGBTQ patient protections today.

Advocates ask why it’s coming amid a pandemic — and on four-year anniversary of deadly Pulse shooting.

4:52 PM · Jun 12, 2020·Tweetbot for Mac

7UwD6_aF_bigger.jpg

The cruelty is the point here. The idea of taking away needed protections for LGBTQ patients is wrong and will hurt people just to make some bigots happy. Doing it on the anniversary of the Pulse shooting is somehow on-brand for them. What a miserable brand.

5:33 PM · Jun 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

When you're dealing with a Narcissistic Sociopath, don't expect ANY empathy.

everyday the hateful noise coming from the left validates the strength and power of President Trump.

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

Racists are basically bullies with low self-esteem and hatred in the place where their heart should be.

Racism is designed to dehumanize its victims-- ironically it works the other way around.

As Humanity progresses,

racists have always found themselves on the wrong side of History-- 

Trying to take the people backwards--

While Humanity is determined to move forward.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I won’t be watching much anymore!

5:13 PM · Jun 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Thousands of Americans dying every week from a pandemic that trump is virtually choosing to ignore.

Thousands of Americans marching, screaming in the streets demanding  justice for black Americans  and All Americans, which Trump primarily chooses to ignore.

The American economy, meanwhile, has tanked with depression-era unemployment numbers caused by trump's inaction at the onslaught of the pandemic,

but trump pretends that  employment numbers are better than they actually are.

In the light of all of these various National crisis, trump's puerile deflection for his racist pseudo- patriotic base isn't going to work this time.

The majority of Americans are frightened, sick, fed up, financially strapped, and/or just downright angry about the direction the country is going in.

It's time for trump to stop playing his little racist/misogynist games and either act like a real president or

get the**** Out of the White House.

• Like 1