Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

--film nominated for 8 oscars & won 2

--speaker of the quote based his voice for and characterization of his character in part on old recordings of the director, writer, and actor John Huston.

>"..if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw..... And my straw >reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... >milkshake! "

>--film & speaker?

Ride the High Country - Abner Sampson

new quote: "I'll be all around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build - I'll be there, too."

movie & character, played by what actor

Charlie, that quote is from *The Bishop's Wife* (1947) -- Dudley, the angel (Cary Grant) replying to Julia (Loretta Young)...

new quote:

"There might be a lot we don't know about each other. You know, people seldom go to the trouble of scratching the surface of things to find the inner truth."

"Well, I really wouldn't care to scratch your surface..."