Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

Another clue, which should give it away:

This movie takes place in Hollywood and is about movie making and the new movie they?re making has the billboard reading: ?_______ and _______ talk.? Then one of them says, ?Of course, we talk. Doesn?t everybody??

thanks, cmvgor.

Anyone remember...

" A stray energy beam from my substation may be headed for your solar system, and could possibly result in the total annihilation of your species. I'm so terribly sorry for the inconvenience."

--film, speaker?

looks like nobody caught the horror spoof *Terrorvision* on 'Underground' last Fri.

Okay, who remembers this...

" You know, when you're little, you have more endurance than God is ever to grant you again. Children are man at his strongest. They abide."

--film, speaker?

> "...I've made peace with myself somewhere between my ambitions and my limitations."

That was Glenn Ford in *Teahouse Of The August Moon*.

Another: A scene in which a father is getting re-acquainted with his adult son, after years of

seperation:

_Son_: "You know what **** Mom off? She thinks you've had fun."

_Dad_: "Tell her not to worry."

> A scene in which a father is getting re-acquainted with his adult son, after years of

> seperation:

>

> _Son_: "You know what **** Mom off? She thinks you've had fun."

> _Dad_: "Tell her not to worry."

That was Son Dylon Walsh and Dad Paul Newman in 1994's *Nobody's Fool*.

ANOTHER:

(In breeding Roller Pigeons) "There are shallow rollers and there are deep rollers. You can't breed two deep rollers, or their offspring will roll _too_ deep, hit, and die. Agent Starling is a

deep roller. Let's hope one of her parents was not."

CharlieT;

Getting close. *The Silence Of The Lambs* had a sequel. That was the source of the quote. Can you name the character who expressed such hope for the agent?

Edited by: cmvgor on Nov 2, 2009 12:53 PM

The quote was from Hannibal Lector himself (Anthony Hopkins), in the sequel *Hannibal*, in which Julianne Moore took over the role of Agent Starling. The quote, used twice was in the tape recordings made after the unscrupulous doctor bugged Hannibal's cell (He got his, at the end of *Lambs*)

ANOTHER:

"My life, when it is written, will read better than it was lived."

Film? Speaker?