Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

"There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do....

Go through his clothes and look for loose change."

--film & speaker?

The Princess Bride, spoken by Miracle Max, as played by Billy Crystal.

"No, I don't know Carl LaFong, Capital L, small a, capital F, small o, small n, small g. And if I did know Carl LaFong, I wouldn't admit it."

Film? Actor?

Thanks, Eve.

My quote is part of a man's eulogy:

"Lord, as the day draws toward the evening, and this life goes to the end of us all, we say "Adieu"

to our friend. Take him, Lord, but knowing C____, I suggest you do not take him lightly. Amen."

film? speaker?

Sorry, Sixes. Guess I let it slip. A Western, heavily ironic and comic. A director who had a major theme about the passing of the Old West. The injured man, who had made a good living providing

care for horses and stagecoach passengers, has been run over by one of the early automobiles.

Thanks, C?here?s a familiar one:

?I could always wear gloves. Press your hands against the pipe after you were dead and make you look like a suicide. Except it don't seem hardly likely that you'd beat yourself to death with a club.?

who remembers...

"...when a man takes an oath, he's holding his own self in his own hands like water. And if he opens his fingers then, he needn't hope to find himself again."

--film, speaker?

Paul Schofield as Sir Thomas More in *A Man For All Seasons*

New one:

"...What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse outhouse and doghouse in that area..."

film? speaker?