Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

Helena Kallianotes (sp?) in FIVE EASY PIECES

Next line:

T: You've only got two daughters Papa.

K: That's plenty! They're a mess no matter how you look at 'em. . . a headache 'til they get married, IF they get married and after that they get worse. Either they leave their husbands and come back with four children and move into your guest room, or their husband loses his job and the whole caboodle comes back. . . or else, they're so homely you can't get rid of them at all and they hang around the house like Spanish moss and shame you into an early grave.

Three reasonable guesses, and one correct answer:

William Demarest, in an astonishingly versatile comic performance, in THE MIRACLE OF MORGAN'S CREEK. Good work, 6's. Your thread. . .

good one, phroso.

so who remembers....

" Disappointed? Why should I be disappointed? I got rose bushes didn't I? I got a used car, didn't I? This other guy,.... he got $3,000,000 but he didn't get the rose bushes."

-film, speaker?

" my 21st birthday party. You see, my father had engaged a string quintet to come in and play in the evening; and while they were playing Boccherini, someone came in and said the old queen had passed away. And everyone went home. "

sound familiar?

film, speaker?