Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

Thanks, skipper. New one:

Schoolyard faceoff, bullies attacking a brainy nerd. The victim talks while taking his lumps:

"Go ahead, Stephen, take your last licks. But this will heal. What I'm going to say to you will not. Ready? Here it is. You'll never make more than nineteen thousand dollars a year. Ha ha ha....Okay; take this: You'll never leave South Boston, and I'm going to see the whole damn world. You'll never know the pleasure of writing a graceful sentence or having an original thought. Think about it."

(He is left defeated on the ground as his tormenters walk away.)

_Stephen:_ "Nineteen thousand dollars. Not bad."

Thanks, Six. Happy Holidays...

" Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels, and not charity, I am become a sounding brass.. or a tinkling cymbal. Though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains, but have not charity, I am nothing..."

Clue:---Late 60s movie...

Thanks, 'skipper.

Next up: Narration by star/storyteller:

"The Burns family ran a General Store in a one-store town and still managed to do badly. They were Methodists, a denomination my father allways referred to as 'Baptists who could read' ."

Film? Narrator?

Thanks, 'skipper.

Next up: Narration by star/storyteller:

"The Burns family ran a General Store in a one-store town and still managed to do badly. They were Methodists, a denomination my father always referred to as 'Baptists who could read' ."

Film? Narrator?