Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

Here's one from a movie set in France:

"I love you, only you, and you alone. Do you believe a word I say?...Don't answer. My own ears find it hard enough to believe what my lips are telling you. One thing alone is clear, you cannot ride into my life again without my knowing who you are, where you come from, or where you're going to. Where are you going to by the way?"

assuming abandoned thread...

*Soliloquy for a Blue Guitar*

"Death is easy, just like jumping into the big blue air and waving hello to God. God is Love, but he dosen't necessarily catch you, does he?

So, when you hook up the hose to your tailpipe, don't expect to wake up and get toast for breakfast.

The toast is you."

???

The speaker has made news in other spheres besides career and the Biz. Recently, she has been confined to her home, wearing one of those electronic ankle bracelets. Haven't seen a headline recently, so I'm not sure of the present status on that.

thanks, fb42

next:

"... I've seen every kind of critter God ever made, and I ain't never seen a more meaner, lower, pitiful, yellow, stinking hyprocrite than you! Now you can swallow up a lot of folks and make them like it, but you ain't swallowing me "

-film & speaker?