Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

(assumed open thread)

try:

"... you take most people, including me. They hardly ever get to do any thinking - when do they get the time? Or if you do get the time, there's the movies or the radio or you play a game of cards, but no thinking. Down there it was my first chance in I don't know how long, and I've made up a rule: I'm gonna do at least a half hours of thinking every day, ..."

-film, speaker?

Nice work, metz

Newlywed Florence 'Florrie' Keefer (Judy Holliday) speaking about the beauty of thinking while honeymooning in Atlantic City with her new postal-worker husband 'Chet' (Aldo Ray).

you're up....

We're a generation with no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great Depression is a spiritual one. We work in jobs we hate to buy **** we don't need. We're a generation of men raised by women. Raised by television. To believe that someday we'll all be millionaires & movie gods & rock stars but we won't. We're slowly realizing that fact. And we're very, very **** off about it.

Name actor & movie