Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

addressing the poster JackHolman;

In the Forum Hot Topics there is a thread labled "Favorite line from movie" which is very popular. It is not a challange-and-answer setting. You simply log on there to pay tribute to

speeches and line deliveries that you have enjoyed. You may want to take a look; I don't think

anybody's quoted Dirty Harry there as yet.

Where did all the Marx Brothers fans go?

*"First there's a captain. Then there's a lieutenant. Then there's a corpuscle."*

It's from *Horse Feathers*. Chico's character says it to Groucho's after Groucho talks about the war between white and red corpuscles.

> {quote:title=mr6666 wrote:}{quote}

> Thanks. Try this: "You know the part in horror movies when somebody does something really stupid, and everybody hates him for it? This is it. "

Gina Philips in Jeepers Creepers?

Again, I don't let'em get over ripe. The "good roles for women" speech is in 1983's Romantic

Comedy. It is said by Dudley Moore to his scriptwriting partner, Mary Steenburgen.

NEXT UP:

This line is given about 4 or 5 times, with slight variations, within the course of the story:

"I keep tellin' ya, Joey. If you're goin' to hang around with me, you gotta stop bein; an ***hole!"

Well, it's been 24 hrs. w/no hits, so try this one:

"The last time I seen my father, he was blind and diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth, he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him."

"The last time I seen my father, he was blind and diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth, he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him."

That line is from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," but I don't know who said it.

Cheers,

Dan