Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It was fun to see someone with a good sense of humor take the digs that Woody Allen lovingly gave her in her AFI tribute. She laughed as hard as anyone when he cracked on her about her ex-boyfriends, her bulimia, her not having plastic surgery because she wanted to look old, et cetera. It was a really nice show and she looked great in her hat and it was fun to see the diversity of her roles.

• Like 3

It was fun to see someone with a good sense of humor take the digs that Woody Allen lovingly gave her in her AFI tribute. She laughed as hard as anyone when he cracked on her about her ex-boyfriends, her bulimia, her not having plastic surgery because she wanted to look old, et cetera. It was a really nice show and she looked great in her hat and it was fun to see the diversity of her roles.

I found Woody Allen to be a real jerk in his "tribute" to Diane Keaton but I thought she handled it well.  I loved the interview segments done with Keaton which were interspersed with the tribute. The best thing about the AFI tribute was that it gathered together more stars of Keaton's era than we ever see. Meryl Streep, Al Pacino, Jane Fonda, Warren Beatty, Steve Martin, etc. etc. etc.  We never see this at Oscar time.  The Academy is way too interested in attracting "the right demographic" to have stars we actually know. 

• Like 1