Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help find an old movie!

imafan

I'm looking for a film about money that grows on trees.

She's a homemaker who plants trees that grow 1's, 5's, 10's and 20's. This film was made in either the late 60's or early 70's. What is the name of this movie and who are the stars?

Please help! Desperate

Most asked-about movies:

?It Grows on Trees? (money growing on trees)

?On Borrowed Time? ? Barrymore with death in tree

?For Heaven?s Sake? (child waiting to be born)

?The Bluebird? with Shirley Temple (children waiting to be born)

?My Six Loves? (lady finds a bunch of kids)

?If a Man Answers? (dog training manual used to train husband)

?You Never Can Tell? (man dog, lady horse)

?Bird of Paradise? (lady jumps in volcano)

?Tales of Manhattan? (stories about many people owning the same old coat)

?Kiss of Death? (man pushes old woman in wheelchair down flight of stairs)

"Once Upon A Time" (boy with dancing caterpillar)

All-Dog movie shorts (The MGM Dogville series produced from 1929-31. Titles: Hot Dog (29); College Hounds (29); So Quiet on the Canine Front (30); The Big Dog House (30); Dogway Melody (30); The Dogville Murder Case (?Who Killed Rover?) (31); Love Tailss of Morocco (31); Two Barks Brothers (31); Trader Hound (31).) (Dogville list by talkietime.)

You know, I came to the conclusion a long while back that these desperate pleas for help in indentifying the same handfull of over requested titles was just someone(s) idea of rattling the cage of the old diehards on this board. Really, when you see that it is a first post of someone who has just registered that day, and you never see any subsequent posts, don'tcha think that is a little fishy? And the ones that have a very precise 2 or 3 paragraph description of the plot, and yet are cluless about the title? Granted, there are sincere requests for help now and then, but I would say 3 out of 4 of every plea for help here are bogus. "What's the title of the film that is about money that grows on trees?" "It Grows on Trees" This sounds just like the Stupid Answers column on Jeopardy!

Message was edited by: Jezebel38

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings