Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now Playing December

sparklemotion

I am sorry to hear that you haven`t received your December Now Playing Guide. My issue came, but in a years time, three guides never reach me. I call customer service, and they have always sent me another copy. I think that someone may be taking our copies becuase they are not sent in an envelope.My Now Playing Guides are all saved for future reference..

I haven't gotten mine either, which is unusual since I always get it with the first two weeks of the month. I called on the 27th and they said that there had been a delay in getting them out to certain parts of the country (I live in upstate New York) but they would send me out a replacement copy. She said that would take a week or there abouts so hopefully I should get it in the next day or so. I can get by using the online schedule, but I like having the magazine in my hand. Most likely there's a big bag of these stuck somewhere in the postal system. Good luck.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings