Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Other Channels Do You Watch besides TCM?

kennethlawson

I went and looked...lol

I have Drama, Love, Mystery, Action,,Wam, and two more Encore channels, plus Foxmovie, TCM, IFC, AMC, plus a ton of both sports and news stuff I never watch, and shopping channels,, I alos enjoy the music channels, the each station plays a different syle of music with no announcer, or cominicals, The music channel I usually listen to is smooth Jazz,,

I have Drama, Love, Mystery, Action,,Wam, and two more Encore channels, plus Foxmovie, TCM, IFC, AMC, plus a ton of both sports and news stuff I never watch, and shopping channels,, I alos enjoy the music channels, the each station plays a different syle of music with no announcer, or cominicals, The music channel I usually listen to is smooth Jazz,,

I have to admit, I like tv...I always check TCM everyday to see what I would like to watch or record, but we get Fox Movie Channel, too and I occasionally watch or record something there.

I watch all the major networks, and I like shows on cable channels HGTV, Food Network, Animal Planet, Comedy Central, Bravo, BBC America, Oxygen, TLC, etc. The only channels that I never watch are the sports channels, the religious channels and the shopping channels.

Sandy K

Encore Westerns - once and awhile they still show oldies

PBS - Britcoms, Mystery, EastEnders, This Old House

HGTV - the garden guy

Fox Movie Channel - I just found out they show some good stuff early morning

my sound is whatever the TV provides

Usually it's TCM first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. But I like Cinemax Western, Fox Movie , Local Channels on certain nights, IFC (Independant Films) Unless somethings good on TCM. Lots of DVD's,I like Video Games too.( as a pass time)

vallo

ok, here's the channels I watch other than TCM:

History Channel

Discovery Channel

Animal Planet

VH1( I'm a sucker for those craptastic trashy reality shows on this channel)

E! ( same as above, plus I love "The Soup")

Sci Fi (only watch GhostHunters)

CNN Headline News (only watch the news parts and not the individual shows such as Nancy Grace or Glen Beck, I don't care for commentary of the events around me)

PBS ( Love to watch Antique Roadshow, the kiddie shows such as Seasme Street( I love the cookie monster & the Count), and Arthur, plus they show old movies on every weekend)

Fox Movie Channel

FX( Love the show "It's Only Sunny In Philadelphia)

Fox (Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad)

Cartoon Network ( Love Adult Swim shows, such as Robot Chicken, Family Guy,Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc.)

TvLand( I Love Lucy, Munsters, Adams Family)

Message was edited by: Nicki82

I just realized that I started this thread and I didn't say what I watch...lol

Lots of TCM,Lately, also once in a very great while AMC, or IFC, also if its something good one of the Mystery western, and other starz channels in my package, also watch a lot of HGTV, Fine Living, DIY, also, History, BIO, None of the sports, news ao shopping channels, once in a while one of the since channels if something catches my eye.. Also, watch or at least listen to MASH on Hallmark most days of the week.. I guess that sums up my tv habits mos of the time anything can be overruled by a good movie on TCM...LOL

Lots of TCM,Lately, also once in a very great while AMC, or IFC, also if its something good one of the Mystery western, and other starz channels in my package, also watch a lot of HGTV, Fine Living, DIY, also, History, BIO, None of the sports, news ao shopping channels, once in a while one of the since channels if something catches my eye.. Also, watch or at least listen to MASH on Hallmark most days of the week.. I guess that sums up my tv habits mos of the time anything can be overruled by a good movie on TCM...LOL

Well this looks like a fun thread.

I usually keep myself pretty busy between my job and my woodworking hobby. But TCM is the most watched channel for me. And by the way I really appreciate TCM's efforts in the past couple years to bring us new old films to see.

Other than TCM, I catch as much Boston Red Sox baseball, on NESN, as I can during the season. I watch DIY fairly often for the woodworking and home improvement shows they have. I watch Seinfeld as often as I can on reruns. Everybody loves Raymond and Two and a Half Men fairly often. For many years I watched Walker Texas Ranger almost every day. So often in fact, that I recently got tired of it because I swear I've seen every episode at least 4 times. I was never a real fan of Chuck Norris, but I like Walker TR.

I see a movie every now and then on IFC, HDNET and MGMHD. They show movies uncut, but of recent vintage.

Sometimes I like to channel surf and watch a little of different things. Just to see what's out there.

Hey. That was fun.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings