Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

movie shown nov 28 pm

chuckels

The local listing of the movie that was

during the 7-9pm slot (central time) on nov. 28 was

"odd man out" but after reading the description of the movie i dont think thats what was shown

or maybe i missed to much to put it together. i was distracted and didnt get to see the beginning

or the end but here is what i did see...the picture was b&w set in london in the sixties(?), a young

man was having an affair with an older married woman, the woman became pregnant, the boyfriend

took her to his aunt for a backroom abortion. The two later spoted eachother at a carnival while out with other people. they sneaked behind a tent to talk in secrecy then proceded to get lost in the crowd and took a ride in the bumper cars, meanwhile the womans husband sent security guards? to look for her. they found them together and the husband slapped her as the crowd looked on in shocked silence. the guy bolted but was later accosted in a alley and beaten by the security guys. a particular funny scene was when the "boyfriend" shot a gossipy old lady in the behind with a pellet gun from the window of his apartment/flat to the amusement of his friend.

the old lady with police and meek husband in tow, stormed up to the flat to confront them.

I hope this description rings a bell with someone. I really would like to watch it again in its entirety.

Thanks to all for your help.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings