Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BRANDO.

Dominique Revue

I've recently been informed that the TCM IIPart documentary BRANDO. will be (or has been) released on DVD. However in inquiring about it, I cannot get a correct answer on if it has already came out, or if it's in the process of releasing. Thus far I've gotten responses from "...it came out in Oct. 7, 2007..." to "...sometime in 2010..." I've even went to various websites; Amazon, Ebay, Best Buy, etc. and so far...not so much. If anyone can help me out it would be very appreciative! Thanks ? bient?t!

Not sure where you received this information. But, I checked alot of sites, even this site and it's not on Home Video. Amazon usually has a sign up list that notifies you when certain films are being released to DVD. They do not have one for this documentary. By the way it was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Nonfiction SpecialTom Brown (executive producer) ,Leslie Greif(producer) , Mimi Freedman (producer) Joanne Rubino (producer) & Melissa Roller (supervising producer)

vallo

Thanks for the info! Yea I did know about the EMMY nomination...isn't that great! I loved the documentary! Nonetheless, this is the site (AMAZON.com) where I found out about the BRANDO. doc coming out on dvd...

http://www.amazon.com/Brando-Documentary-Jr-Ed-Begley/dp/B000S2XD90/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1197659958&sr=8-1

Hopefully this link works! ? bient?t!

Message was edited by: RubenEmbree

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings