Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

12 Days of Christmas film

Mady2

A long time ago (and I am old) I saw a short film demonstrating the 12 Days of Christmas. Even though it was a very old film I enjoyed seeing just how ridiculous it was to receive all of these gifts as they increased in number day after day until the house could no longer hold everything. I haven't seen it since but have never forgotten this little film. Does anyone know about this film and if it is ever shown anywhere.

Hi,

I too have been looking out for this film for years since seeing it as a child.

Every Christmas I eagerly look through the Christmas Radiotimes (BBC TV Listings Magazine in the UK) to see if any of the films being shown look like the one.

It is only this week that I decided to have another a look on the internet to see if I could find out what is was actually called and see if anyone had a copy of the film available.

And finally I did start to find references to it having been seraching for the title "The 12 Days of Christmas".

It turns out it was actually called "On the Twelfth Day" in the UK where it was made in 1955, but in the US it was released with the title of "On the Twelfth Day of Christmas".

Not generally avaialble to get from any of the usual places, looks like it was last released on VHS in America in 1989.

Hope someone has a copy or has seen it on TV and recorded it.

Does anyone out there have a copy of the film ?

Regards

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings