Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Title of old Christmas Movie

hrhuber

There is an old Christmas movie that I can't remember the title to and I watched it as a teen, it was a story about a mom, dad, and little girl; at christmas time the little girl was supposed to walk the star out over the manger in the christmas play at school/church and she had to buy some white tennis shoes so she could walk quietly (set in a time when little girls usually didn't own tennis shoes) later the little girl gets sick and dies and one christmas a few years later a car breaks down near the couple's home and it happens to be a little girl who has the same part in the christmas play that their little girl had and she has on the little white tennis shoes...if any one knows the name of this movie or who plays in it I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks...

If you look, you can often find "Penny Serenade" on dvd for a dollar or two at discount stores. I assume it's in the public domain now. I know I picked up a copy for a dollar from a bin of assorted titles at the local grocery store recently.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings