Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osbone

shopman4042

I must say to all that Mr. Robert Osbone is the BEST host i ever seen... he is well mannerd'

well dressed man i seen in a long time, good cleancut man well spoken who would be a great host on any show.

thank you for letting me post this message,

Andy Deus

loganville,ga.

Just a GREAT idea, I'd say. I've think I've seen him do fill-in times before with something like that. Not often enough to be sure this was the case, but I wish TCM could prevail upon him.

I don't know how much lead time he'd need - certainly, some of our questions require research. But if there was, say, a TCM forum, say, somewhere on the Internet, say... maybe with a month's-in-advance scheduling offered, say... maybe just maybe there would be threads created with such questions...

Thanks, Ken...great idea. I'd say. wink wink

Dose anyone know if Mr. Osborne reads theses forums and possibly answers questions here, It would be really cool to have a chat room and have him come in and chat once a month or so,

MR. Osborn is the unofficial spokesperson for TCM, at least when folks see him they automatically think of TCM, at least I do...lol Is there a way to contact him directly I could never find any way to directly complimant him on his work for TCM and movies in general..

Thanks for liking my idea, I

MR. Osborn is the unofficial spokesperson for TCM, at least when folks see him they automatically think of TCM, at least I do...lol Is there a way to contact him directly I could never find any way to directly complimant him on his work for TCM and movies in general..

Thanks for liking my idea, I

> Dose anyone know if Mr. Osborne reads theses forums and possibly answers questions here, It would be really cool to have a chat room and have him come in and chat once a month or so,

No, he doesn't read the boards.

I do have to admit, though, that I'd love to see him come on here on April Fools' Day and spew a few expletive-laden tirades at any posters who complain about TCM's scheduling decisions. ;-)

I type worst then I spell ... and spell check don't always catch my lovely typing, and sometimes I don't either.. I agree Mr. Osborne...is a scholar and a gentleman..

I would love to hear his stories about Lucy, As Lucy was born and grew up near where I was born, and lived in my early years and I have always loved her.. I seem to remember a story about a aunt of mine once meeting her many many years ago and she was so nice to her.

I would love to hear his stories about Lucy, As Lucy was born and grew up near where I was born, and lived in my early years and I have always loved her.. I seem to remember a story about a aunt of mine once meeting her many many years ago and she was so nice to her.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings