Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SteveQL

Now Playing refund and September e-mail version

Have not received refund for unexpired Now Playing subscription.  Was to be issued beginning in July.  Nor have I received e-mail version for September.

From Now Playing site:

It has been our honor and pleasure to produce this magazine for you, and we thank you for your loyalty to Now Playing guide over the past two decades. The final printed issue of Now Playing will be August 2017, and you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the remaining balance of your subscription beginning in July.

It is time to deliver you a new version of Now Playing straight to your email!

Has anyone received any of the above?

Thank you,

SteveQL

I've received two email editions of Now Playing, for July and August.

I don't know, however, whether I've received a refund, as I don't usually look at our credit card bill; my wife takes care of it.

I've received two email editions of Now Playing, for July and August.

I don't know, however, whether I've received a refund, as I don't usually look at our credit card bill; my wife takes care of it.

Thank you.  Checked my spam and nothing re Now Playing.   Was there a subject heading such as Now Playing?   Received no credit card refund as of yet. But, I'm more concerned with Now Playing e-mail for September.    July and August were hard copies so a e-mailed copies for those two months not a concern. 

Thank you,

SteveQL

I don't think anyone has received the TCM newsletter for September yet.  Barton said in another message thread that TCM would be sending it out on September 1.  :(

The last e-mail I received for August was titled "TCM Now Playing Newsletter."