Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

Johnny Depp Reaches Rock Bottom For Movie Star Millionaires

He's now so poor, has to sleep in cheap motels. :P

Before we get more gleefully karmic Dark Shadows jokes, just remember that that one was ALL Tim Burton's fault.  

(Because rights issues wouldn't let Tim do his gay-allegory stop-motion Addams Family movie, so he scribbled out the script and did the Collins Family instead, and had them do the Charles Addams pose on the poster.)

Now, just who we have to blame for "Mortdecai", OTOH, that's a trickier issue...

Interesting how this thread was started by a rabid Trump supporter, with a couple of other known Trump supporters piping in gleefully about Depp's financial issues. Another chance to gloat over the bungled misfortune of one of those damned Hollywood liberals, is it?

Yeah, I know, Depp made a very bad taste comment about Trump a little while ago. Let's all hate him forever now, shall we?

Everything is so political these days, it seems. That's how divided your country has become.

• Like 5

Sho' 'nuff.

But another difficulty is that many feel we should try to see "eye to eye" on things, but too many others want to determine what we see "eye to eye" ON! :wacko:

Sepiatone

Sho' 'nuff.

But another difficulty is that many feel we should try to see "eye to eye" on things, but too many others want to determine what we see "eye to eye" ON! :wacko:

Sepiatone

There's not enough 'live and let live' anymore.

Interesting how this thread was started by a rabid Trump supporter, with a couple of other known Trump supporters piping in gleefully about Depp's financial issues. Another chance to gloat over the bungled misfortune of one of those damned Hollywood liberals, is it?

Yeah, I know, Depp made a very bad taste comment about Trump a little while ago. Let's all hate him forever now, shall we?

Everything is so political these days, it seems. That's how divided your country has become.

The OP does his childish dump-and-run post and the minions are all over it like flies on sheet.

• Like 1

The OP does his childish dump-and-run post and the minions are all over it like flies on sheet.

Don't forget, Jake's a "proud deplorable." He lives down to that title he gave himself all the time.

There's not enough 'live and let live' anymore.

Funny but when I read this it looked like a comment a conservative would make related to Confederate monuments.

I've always liked Depp. The fact that he can effortlessly punk the

wingnuts is just a small bonus. I read about his financial problems

a few months ago. I'm sure he'll recover fairly easily. Rock bottom 

for Depp is likely a place where most folks wouldn't mind being.

I've enjoyed quite a few of Depp's films, but he's been stuck in the doldrums for a while. His personal life has been chaotic, so that can't have helped his onscreen work. I also often get the feeling that, like his friend and mentor Marlon Brando, Depp likes to see how much he can get away with, how far he can stretch things into the ridiculous and still have Hollywood paying him big bucks. Brando did the same thing from Superman on, but I think Depp's running out of dough, unlike Brando, who managed to make it last until the end.

Funny but when I read this it looked like a comment a conservative would make related to Confederate monuments.

I don't know. I think if I would relate it to the conservative making comments about the Confederacy,

it would be more like Live and Let Die.

I don't know. I think if I would relate it to the conservative making comments about the Confederacy,

it would be more like Live and Let Die.

In this ever-changing world in which we're living, why not give it a try?

He does strike me as a really good guy, Latrice. His preference for hanging out with older Hollywood icons like Brando, Vincent Price, Roddy McDowall, and such, speaks volumes.

• Like 1