Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOOD NEIGHBOR SAM-ANYONE REMMEMBER THIS?

salphilly19

It was put out on VHS but went out of print fairly quickly, so it's a rarity now. I've presumed that it's not available on DVD because the cast is too full of unknowns - that Jack Lemmon guy never amounted to much. And Edward G. Robinson - who can ever remember what he did? Mike Connors, another nobody. Dorothy Provine is probably still standing at a park's water fountain. Romy Schneider, Edward Andrews.

It's got no star-power, no recognizable names. It's probably wise to avoid putting this on DVD. Who'd ever be interested in any of these actors' films? Charles Lane's 347 credits don't really count, after all.

I saw it as a kid many years ago and liked it. That one seems to have slipped through the cracks and I never see it on tv. It was shown on the networks way back. I've been hoping it would turn up on TCM since they purchased the rights to many Columbia films, but so far no go.I would like to see it again. They've shown Yum Yum Tree which was made around the same time from Columbia. Odd.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings