Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie email reminders coming months too late...

So I occasionally will use the email reminder for a movie I want to see.... in the last week I received reminders for movies that were shown in July.  And no, they aren't being shown again this month or anything....    I can't remember if I got the reminder back when the movie was shown or not....

Anyway, anyone else experiencing this bug?

• Like 1

Yep, got this yesterday:

Hello ,

You asked us to remind you that "Swing Time (1936)"is playing on TCM on Fri, June 23, 2017 02:45 PM est.

*NOTE*:A TCM programming day begins at 6:00am EST on the calendar day listed and runs to 5:59am EST in the morning on the next day. Hours listed at 12:00am to 5:59am EST in your reminder will be shown on the NEXT calendar day.

If you are receiving this 7 days before the air date, we will notify you again 24hrs before the title plays. Don't forget to watch, and thank you for visiting tcm.com.

Thank you

Your friends at TCM

just got this today......

Hello ,

You asked us to remind you that "Operator 13 (1934)"is playing on TCM on Thu, June 15, 2017 12:00 PM est.

*NOTE*:A TCM programming day begins at 6:00am EST on the calendar day listed and runs to 5:59am EST in the morning on the next day. Hours listed at 12:00am to 5:59am EST in your reminder will be shown on the NEXT calendar day.

If you are receiving this 7 days before the air date, we will notify you again 24hrs before the title plays. Don't forget to watch, and thank you for visiting tcm.com.

Thank you

Your friends at TCM

i use the TCM reminders frequently  it appears that they are releasing old reminders which weren't sent on the "7 days before/day before" schedule. they are now being released in REVERSE order. as of this AM they're back to May 30 (this started in mid-Sep when they released unsent reminders from earlier in Sep.) could they go back a long long way?

anyway, i hope this means the Reminder System is permanently fixed. i currently get all reminders that i requested (i think!!!.) until the broken System was fixed, i got about 20% of the reminders as promised. the history of the Reminder System is convoluted and goes back awhile.

at any rate, i'll take old reminders as long as new ones show up on time and are 100% complete.

• 2 weeks later...