Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wolololom

Fake sincerity

I love the fake sincerity in the messages posted here! It usually reads something like: "My OLD FRIEND..." or "BUDDY..." or "My DEAR FRIEND...". When you see these phrases, or their variations, replace them with the intended: "Hey, A**HOLE!"

Hey, A**HOLE, what are you talking about?

Thank you, stlgal, my old friend.

We needn't worry. As bothersome as this is, trolls quickly lose interest in what they're doing...

My dear friends, and fellow classic's lovers...we have so much together here that others, from the shallowness of their lives, can only envy. In my endless attempt to be more tolerant of total idiots, I often replace outrage with pity for them....pathetic A-holes that so many of them are. Love you all, any I don't play "fake" games with people I care for.

So wolololom (whatever that means),darling...I'm most happy to address you with utmost sincerity as "Hey, A**Hole! Get a life!"

Hi sweet friend! How are you today? I finally got my computer completely purged and it's running beautifully now. I'll catch you here later, I hope....must leave now to go visit a friend. And I'm already late! Be well, I care.

Classics, dear pal, I'm doing pretty well. Thanks a trillion for asking, buddy!

Now, wolololom, there is a word for "fake sincerity". It's insincerity.