Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Teresa Carson

Let's Movie in New England!

Hi There,

I'm an enthusiastic new Backlot member and looking for any fellow New England area members that may be interested in forming a New England Backlot Chapter.

Whether Backlot members or not, I'd love to connect with other classic film lovers,  to enjoy movie nights or movie afternoons.

I live in Central Massachusetts and I spend far too much time home alone with Betty Davis, Cary Grant, Joan Crawford, Gary Cooper, Jimmy Stewart, Elizabeth Taylor and the list goes on...

Let's movie!!

Teresa Carson

https://www.facebook.com/teresa.carson.16

https://www.instagram.com/wednesday13_13/?hl=en

post-73947-0-32778000-1507570205_thumb.jpg

If you could plan a meeting in the vicinity of the area filmed for Hitch's The Trouble with Harry during the fall season, I'd be sure to come. Sorry though...I can't "movie" using the word as a verb since I was taught by nuns who would hardly approve of such foul grammatical standards.

• Like 2

If you could plan a meeting in the vicinity of the area filmed for Hitch's The Trouble with Harry during the fall season, I'd be sure to come. Sorry though...I can't "movie" using the word as a verb since I was taught by nuns who would hardly approve of such foul grammatical standards.

:rolleyes:  Must be some of that "Dweebbook" and "Instadrab" talk.   ;)

Welcome to the boards regardless Terri.

Sepiatone