Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

drumpf's (aka trump's) ALL-TIME GREATEST HITS-- GRAB 'EM BY THE "***** " & MUCH MORE

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

MHPoWVFm_bigger.jpg

Replying to

11:46 AM · Oct 31, 2019·Twitter for iPad

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

The Greatest Witch Hunt In American History!

11:31 AM · Oct 31, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

" I'll get you Nancy, my pretty, and all the little Democratic Dogs in Kansas too! "

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mr6666 said:

& then there's the RAKING solution......... :lol:  <_<

When trump gets tired of lying about the United States, then he starts to lie about European countries.

Seth here shows him on video lying about Sweden, Germany and Finland.

Note: German diplomats at the UN laughing at trump while he's talking.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jakeem said:

TWITLER--Americans protest trump in Chicago.

19 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

TWITLER--Americans protest trump in Chicago.

After his reception at the World Series I highly doubt Trump will attend any public function other then a campaign rally where staff control who is admitted and throw out those that do any type of protest (sometimes using violence).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

After his reception at the World Series I highly doubt Trump will attend any public function other then a campaign rally where staff control who is admitted and throw out those that do any type of protest (sometimes using violence).

Didn't you see him at Madison Square Garden in New York City this last weekend?

10 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

He's scheduled to attend the LSU-Alabama game Saturday in Tuscaloosa. But that might be a home-field advantage for him. 

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

He's scheduled to attend the LSU-Alabama game Saturday in Tuscaloosa. But that might be a home-field advantage for him. 

But aren't the majority of players black students?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

But aren't the majority of players black students?

Well the majority in the audience will be white and I assume a majority of them are Trump supporters.

This is the game of the week so I'll be watching.   It would be a hoot if there were competing positive and negative chats from the audience and which side is able to drown out the other.

9 hours ago, jakeem said:
y6yTzWn6_bigger.png
Trump says that he's considering accepting Vladimir Putin’s invitation to attend Russia’s May Day parade, a military event held in Moscow commemorating the capitulation of Nazi Germany politi.co/2Q071mf
vKGkvEmY?format=jpg&name=small

11:43 AM · Nov 8, 2019·Twitter Media Studio

Of course trump has to attend.

It's rumored that he's up for the " Stalin Peace Prize ".

• Sad 1

On 11/10/2019 at 7:50 AM, jakeem said:

On 11/10/2019 at 7:52 AM, jakeem said:

HoGy2kAV_bigger.jpg

Air Force 1?

8:43 AM · Nov 10, 2019·Twitter for iPad

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

He's on a roll! Donald Trump is spotted with toilet paper stuck on his shoe AGAIN as he and Melania huddle close together against the bitter cold while boarding Air Force One at JFK

• Trump, 73, was seen exiting the presidential limousine at Wall Street Helipad Landing with toilet paper stuck to his shoe on Tuesday
  • This is the second time this has happened to the president, who was mocked for having toilet paper on his shoe when he boarded Air Force One in October 2018
  • The toilet paper fell off at some point before he and the first lady boarded Marine One and flew to John F. Kennedy International Airport
  • They were seen walking together across the tarmac, with Melania, 49, keeping warm as best as she could in a $590 herringbone coat by Red Valentino
  • She wrapped her arms around herself while trying to fight off the cold and even leaned into her husband's chest, prompting him to put his arm around her
  • The couple boarded Air Force One and left New York after the president gave a speech at the Economic Club of New York earlier in the day  
  • 20930120-7678729-image-m-4_1573599139111

Presidential toilet paper on the shoe--

Now that's the kind of thing Nancy Reagan would have taken care of.

Now that's the kind of thing that never would have happened to JFK.

I don't think that ever even happened to Backwoodsy-Country Boy LBJ.

Another presidential first, or should I say second, for trump!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jakeem said:

This will go down in history not only as a corrupt government, but also as a pseudo religious cult.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

SaJCzud6_bigger.jpg

The first lady "was met with boos and hisses from a crowd that consisted of mostly high school and middle school students. The boos were sustained for two minutes of her five-minute speech, and the audience spoke throughout."

3:18 PM · Nov 26, 2019·Twitter Web Client

Melania was bullied by an audience of teenage students.

Obviously, the teens wanted to make her feel at home because that's probably what she's used to in the White House.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

46h0aSgT_bigger.jpg

Fox News backs Trump’s "war on Thanksgiving" BS. Trump said “some people” want to change the name of the holiday & “don’t want to use the term Thanksgiving,” likening this supposed anti-Thanksgiving sentiment to another infamous right-wing media invention

trump needs to get some new scriptwriters. We've all seen this "Merry Christmas" gag before.

The guy is starting to repeat himself over and over and over again--

" No, I never even met her,  No, I don't know that person very well...."

Does he have any idea how much of a fool he makes of himself every time he says that about a close associate he appointed or hired or about a woman who has accused him of sexual misconduct and has photos to prove him wrong?

Is he even aware of how stupid these habitual lies are?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:05 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Melania was bullied by an audience of teenage students.

Obviously, the teens wanted to make her feel at home because that's probably what she's used to in the White House.

Between Barrón and Donald Sr. it must be hard to figure out who is the grown-up in the room.

4 minutes ago, jakeem said:

R0CuVYHM_bigger.jpg

Somebody needs to tell this boy he lives in a democracy.

The president will not only answer to the two other branches of the federal government, he will also answer to the American people.

No one is above the law and that boy's father is going to find that out.

• Like 1