Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

drumpf's (aka trump's) ALL-TIME GREATEST HITS-- GRAB 'EM BY THE "***** " & MUCH MORE

57 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Pigeons with 'Make America Great Again' hats glued to their heads released in Las Vegas

A group calling itself P.U.T.I.N., "Pigeons United To Interfere Now," claimed responsibility for the stunt with the MAGA-hat-wearing birds.

:blink:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

6bOjVhWx_bigger.jpg

Trump called Jared the “father of criminal justice reform.” What should his title be?

12:32 PM · Feb 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Bk-1F8xv_bigger.jpg

This makes sense since Jared's father is a convicted criminal.

12:54 PM · Feb 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

Slumlords, convicted felons, imprisoned Associates, bankruptcies, out of court lawsuit settlements.....

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

It's not brutal --it's just realistic and true.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:52 PM, mr6666 said:

‘Pandumbic’: ‘Daily Show’ Gives Trump the Disaster Movie Treatment

;)

And every American has a front row seat.

16 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Dr Knowlittle - the doctor who can talk to the idiots:

European title:

The American President

Who Knew Too Little

This is a timeline of the national (US) embarrassments response to the coronavirus epidemic:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA... Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away... They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States... has, as of now, only 129 cases... and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down... a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful.... the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11: "We're having to fix a problem that four weeks ago, nobody thought would be a problem."

March 12: “It’s going to go away. ... The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point ... when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”

8 minutes ago, jakeem said:

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg

President Trump: "It seems to me that if we do a really good job, we'll not only hold the death down to a level that is much lower than the other way had we not done a good job, but people are talking about July, August something like that so it could be right in that period of time."

Image result for trump press conference

11:45 PM · Mar 16, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

I don't think English is his native language.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I hear that Fake News CNN just reported that I am isolated in the White House, wondering out loud, “when will life return to normal?” Does anybody really believe that? There was no leak, they made it up – they are CORRUPT & FAKE NEWS. I have been packed all day with meetings, I have no time for stupidity. We’re working around the clock to KEEP AMERICA SAFE!

5:41 PM · Mar 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

911 Operator--

Elderly white man in DC office says he doesn't need a welfare check from the media because he is working and doing fine.

Associate who called 911 said his boss was disoriented and talking to himself. He refused to identify himself saying only that he was the man's son-in-law.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:47 PM, shutoo said:

funny montage...you know it's a joke because the faux news folks seem to be...honest....the oranges of the video is The Daily Show  

This video is the winner of the Golden Covfefe Award.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:24 AM, cigarjoe said:

Twump Geography....

The World According to Trump!

The world according to Trump (credit: Slyngstad Cartoons ...

Make America Great Again_2” – mdxipe

The World According To Donald Trump | Bored Panda

" They copied my Taj Mahal."