Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

drumpf's (aka trump's) ALL-TIME GREATEST HITS-- GRAB 'EM BY THE "***** " & MUCH MORE

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Obama Hurt By Trump’s Reuse of Birther Strategy: “I Thought It Was a Special Thing Between Him and Me”

undefined
August 14, 2020

Barack Obama. Photograph by Melina Mara / The Washington Post / Getty

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Former President Barack Obama said on Friday that he was “deeply saddened” to hear Donald J. Trump reuse his racist birther strategy this week, stating, “I thought that it was a special thing between him and me.”

His voice cracking with emotion, Obama said that, during all the years Trump launched birther attacks against him, “I was under the impression that he was crafting those lies for me and me alone.”

“I guess I was wrong,” he said wistfully.

Hearing Trump employ identical slurs against someone new “cheapened the memory of our years together,” Obama said.

“I’d be lying if I said it didn’t hurt,” he added.

Obama also had words of warning for Senator Kamala Harris. “Don’t make the mistake I made and think that he really cares about where you were born,” he said. “Eventually, he’ll just move on and question the birthplace of someone else. I found out the hard way.”

trump's mother was born in Scotland. I wonder if she was even an American citizen when he was born?

Do you think it's too late to send him back to Scotland?

More importantly, would the Scottish take him?

• 2 weeks later...