Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

War of the world Movies// One was made inreferance to before Orson Wells

directcurrent

I have seen The Orson Well verision, and the New one with (can't remember his name). But in my walk through Wal-mark, I saw a War of the Worlds movie that was done back in the days of top hats, over coats, and in between horse & buggy and Cars. Kind of like the movie the first "TIme Machine" days type movie. Has anyone seen this movie or Know of the where abouts of a copy of this or the name and who produced it?

Those are terrific illustrations. The older the drawings, the more faithful to HG's description - the legs, the arms. But they're all terrific.

I was looking at the latest DVD cover for THINGS TO COME, which is apparently being readied for re-release or re-issue, and it's a quite different cover (showing buildings, or some skyline) than the much older DVD I have (yellow with faces of Raymond Massey and a few others sketched on it). Neither cover illustration gives me a full understanding of that film, but that's typical.

• 2 months later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings